cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Told I'm out of data yet my plan renewed today!

fuzzy
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Received an email from Smarty saying my plan (30GB for £10) auto renewed today but when I logged into Smarty just now it says I'm out of data! Plus when logged in things are dead slow only just managed to get here). 

However it seems okay when I'm logging into my bank and other places (but a bit slow as work is being done on 03's network). 

Anyway, hope it's better in the morning. I'm off to bed (to read a book - Mr Weston's Good Wine).

3 REPLIES 3

fuzzy
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Spoke too soon! It's now working okay and better still, it seems to have auto renewed to 60GB for £10. How do i give a thumbs up kudos to Smarty?

It took me a couple of months to figure out how the auto renew works!  There is nowhere in SMARTY Q&A is this process is explained properly.

On your anniversary date, your plan goes into pause until the payment is processed by SMARTY.  It happens around midnight, but it can take several hours for systems to catch up and for the renewal to show on the dashboard.  You can still use your phone, it’s just it looks like it hasn’t renewed due to the lag in processing it.

fuzzy
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Yes, I was coming to the conclusion it must be something like that. Perhaps they're processing it all by hand!