cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sum card for router but require another sim for my mobile.

Anthony_2885018
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi

I have a sim card that i am using for my router only. I have anither sim that I want to transfer my number over to which is not a problem. 

The problem I have is i need to be able to my the occasional phone call with and use Facebook, emails, what app and Messenger etc

I dont know what package to use?

I tried starting a group so i could add the other sim to be able to keeping it all on the same account. 

Problem is what package do i use for this?

Unlimited data, does that include  calls and texts too?

I might be being stupid but i can't see any information about calls and texts?

Any advice would be great. Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

SmartyTrousers
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

All of the voice plans come with unlimited calls and texts. If you only really use data  on Facebook, emails,  Messenger and WhatsApp, maybe see how you get on with the 5GB for £5 package.

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Anthony_2885018 Sound advice from @SmartyTrousers . In addition, if you start a second sim in your Group then you will get 10% discount on plans for each sim (that does not apply to special offer plans though).

You may get an idea of how much data you need by reference to the settings on your phone - it should show how much you used and what apps used it.

The fact that a plan only lasts for one month means that you can easily change up or down in plan size as necessary. If you think you may need to do that, then turn off auto-renew in your account dashboard otherwise you will automatically get the same plan for the following month.