Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Replacement SIM

ManiMani
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

New to smarty.

SIM doesn't work too well... 

Customer services wnt me a new SIM, but account paused and account doesn't allow to unpause or activate new SIM. 

Have had endless problems for 2 weeks now, so a bit desperate to get my SMS working, calls coming/going & of course the data working! 

Any suggestions, I'm desperate, customer services not responding like says 7 days a week

4 REPLIES 4

SmartyTrousers
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

So to confirm, you have the new SIM in your possession? It's correct that your service gets paused when you order a replacement SIM, but there should be an option displayed on your Smarty dashboard to activate the new SIM once you have it.

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@ManiMani  So, they did answer you then!!

If you ordered a replacement sim, they suspend the account as a security measure until you activate gate the replacement that they send according to the instructions with it.

ManiMani
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

No activation received. Instructions received to 'Unpause' account. However app dashboard has 'Unpause' option "greyed out" & says must contact customer service, chat open 7 days 8-8, however they don't respond, I tried all day yesterday!

@ManiMani  Not sure if we are on the same 'wavelength' here.

You will be required to activate the replacement sim when you receive it. The account is blocked as a security measure until that happens. This is done so that if someone has stolen your sim then they cannot use it.