cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posts on the forum

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Can people who post on this forum consider the other forum users.

Things like multiple posts, less than polite posts (sometimes words containing asterisks etc) etc may put other posters off replying/helping.

If you are wanting answers, or are frustrated, post politely and once.  If we can answer/solve/help, we will get to doing so as soon as we can.

For better or worse, we are Smarty users, just like the vast majority of people here, and have our own work and lives as well as trying to help out here.

Perhaps it might help to read the house rules (link below)

https://community.smarty.co.uk/t5/welcome/house-rules/m-p/6#M1

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Spot on Steven ! 

One of my biggest disappointments is when you suggest a solution to people, and then you hear nothing, so you have no idea whether your suggested solution worked or didn’t help at all. Some constructive feedback would be nice. 

Now, as you are one of the ‘wise old sages’ of this forum, can you please tell me how to access adult sites ? 😙 Must dash, have to remove my tongue from my cheek 😉

View solution in original post

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Tongue on cheek, I'd suggest contacting a Smarty agent, through Webchat, to sort that out! 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Spot on Steven ! 

One of my biggest disappointments is when you suggest a solution to people, and then you hear nothing, so you have no idea whether your suggested solution worked or didn’t help at all. Some constructive feedback would be nice. 

Now, as you are one of the ‘wise old sages’ of this forum, can you please tell me how to access adult sites ? 😙 Must dash, have to remove my tongue from my cheek 😉

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Tongue on cheek, I'd suggest contacting a Smarty agent, through Webchat, to sort that out! 🙂

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Giving this post from @Strandloper a bump back up to the top of the forum, as duplicate posts are on the increase again.

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach