cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

porting issue

AbbeyDru_746852
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My Porting didn't go through correctly. I'm unable to receive calls and text from anyone on the Vodafone network. I had this problem since the 8th of January!

I'm unable to receive calls from my husband who is on Vodafone I can receive Three, EE and O2 calls and texts!....interestingly though, i was able to receive vodafone calls when roaming in europe from my husband who was also roaming in europe.

raised the query with web chat and they say they have escalated but it's been nearly 3 weeks now!!, I keep chasing but now joy

out of ideas what to try next or where to turn...any ideas greatly appreciated

AbbeyDru_746852_1-1705571845473.png

AbbeyDru_746852_2-1705571847464.png

4 REPLIES 4

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@AbbeyDru_746852 On another post, someone has also been having problems after a port in.

Worth raising this as a complaint if it has not been sorted properly after a web chat.

yep...raised as a complaint now.

Would still be interested in anyone's comments though...maybe what I have is a 'split port' ?...when vodafone users call maybe the vodafone network thinks it 'still owns' the number ?

@AbbeyDru_746852 May be a bit more complicated if it only involves one network. It would certainly be very helpful if you did receive some info from the techie people at Smarty really.

the web chat advisor didn't share anything technical...just to say it was 'escalated to our team of experts'