cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Owner account the wrong way round !

EZ
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I’ve been trying to get help for days with no joy! There seems to be no common sense being applied here.

In a nutshell it turns out I have been running out of data on my mobile due, I think to it is not my owner account!? 
Don’t ask my why or how it has occurred I joined smarty with my mobile number of 30 years a few years ago then In 2021/22 added a WiFi router/sim, for some unknown reason that has become my owner account! And when I check dashboard I’m showing 30gb unused and wondering why my phone won’t work! because I'm looking at the wrong data!
I now worked out why what should be my owner account mobile used all the time is, it turns out, the add on. It’s a proper mess and I can’t get a solution from about 6 different smarty team members!

I don’t want any disruption if I can help it but surely by cancelling the WiFi sim (owner) my mobile original number would revert to being the owner number. Smarty implies it is not possible!? I find that hard to believe in this day and age. 
So I want to have my mobile number as owner with my WiFi sim as add on and I was trying to add another WiFi sim in another location when all this started. 
What do I do to resolve this issue surely they don’t want me to up and leave. 
Is there anyone with the knowledge to resolve or guide me through!?

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

This is the Smarty community forum, we are customers, we do not work for Smarty, so do not of course have access to each others accounts. 

it’s only Smarty staff that can resolve this issue for you.