cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Transfer impossible

RobertH_1970330
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Been with smarty for one week and will be  ending contract finding it impossible to switch my old number with smarty shocking customer service just dribbling the same message repeatedly. 

7 REPLIES 7

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

What's not working @RobertH_1970330?

• Have you been unable to submit a PAC to SMARTY?
  • Have you given a PAC to SMARTY, and your number hasn't been transferred?

Keep getting the message try again later when entering pac code and when contacting customer services they sending me the instructions on how to enter a pac code with my o2 sim still active am losing patience with this should not be this hard

The SMARTY customer support team should be able to process your PAC (from O2) manually on your behalf @RobertH_1970330

Is it possible your PAC (from O2) has expired? 
A PAC is only valid for 30-days. 

No got a new code today thinking there was a problem with code but same result

Sorry @RobertH_1970330, if O2 gave you a new code it suggests the previous code from O2 had expired. 

I'd suggest using the web chat to contact the support team so they can take your latest PAC (from O2) to link the number you want to keep with your SMARTY account.

Hi Robert 

I’ve referred a friend and they are struggling with the PAC fromO2 being accepted by SMARTY. Did you manage to get it fixed?

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Sorry to hear that you have had problems, but you have not said what has actually gone wrong.

You say that the Support Team give you the same message, but not what they said.