cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure how to transfer my main number over to my Smarty Sim (2nd sim)

juancha808
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have an android handset which can hold two sims….the first is an O2 sim and that has my main number that I use for everything……. the second sim is a smarty sim I placed into my handset a while after I bought it…..and I only use it for data……..the actual number I don’t use at all….  I would like to end my account with O2 and use solely my smarty sim. 

What do I need do with regards to getting my original O2 number which all my friends have for me transferred onto the smarty sim......

basically I want to use my Smarty sim for everything and end my rolling contract with O2 but have the O2 number on the Smarty sim

Is this possible and if so how?

1 REPLY 1

SmartyTrousers
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Yes, that's absolutely possible. You need to firstly get a PAC from O2, which you can do by texting 'PAC' to 65075 from your O2 SIM. Then go to your Smarty dashboard, navigate to 'Account Settings' > 'Your phone number', and enter your PAC. If you submit this before about 5pm, your number will generally be transferred the next working day. Your O2 service will be automatically terminated when your number transfers.