cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone

Stephen_1991125
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Why after three days have you not transferred my number from Bt so I can have phone calls to my phone just in case you have not got the information that’s what I put in to you here it is again pack number BT 654 2197 number to be transferred (0871) 441 2842 for prep you will be able to do it today would be a nice surprise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Don't know why SMARTY even accepted your PAC @Stephen_1991125, because SMARTY don't provide landlines and the number you've posted is not a mobile number. 

I'd advise against posting your PAC and telephone number information in a public forum @Stephen_1991125, because there are lots of scammers and fraudsters online after this type of information.

Anyway, perhaps ask the SMARTY support team for help with your transfer status at https://smarty.co.uk/contact - the team work 8am - 8pm daily. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Don't know why SMARTY even accepted your PAC @Stephen_1991125, because SMARTY don't provide landlines and the number you've posted is not a mobile number. 

I'd advise against posting your PAC and telephone number information in a public forum @Stephen_1991125, because there are lots of scammers and fraudsters online after this type of information.

Anyway, perhaps ask the SMARTY support team for help with your transfer status at https://smarty.co.uk/contact - the team work 8am - 8pm daily. 

WelshPaul
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

You'll be lucky if you still own the number by tomorrow... Anyone can take that info, port your number and keep it!

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Stephen_1991125  Smarty can only arrange the transfer of a mobile number from another network to themselves. The number that you quote is not a mobile, so not sure what you may have signed up to. If you have parted with any money, it may be worth closer investigation.