cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved from Vodafone to smarty and now cannot recieve calls from Vodafone numbers

amitBir_2482266
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

In January this year I moved from Vodafone to Smarty porting my number across . From day 1 I noticed I couldn’t recieve calls from Vodafone numbers for example my wife, or my business partner. I raised this issue with smarty . It’s not 3 months on- nothing has changed. I have had over 50+ email exchanges with different agents as there is no physical way to speak to someone from smarty directly . I keep being assured ‘our technical team is looking into it’ , and on several occasions keep being told to reset my network settings which I have done . Nothing Changes. I’m sure something has gone wrong with the porting. I have made several complaint emails but no one responds . Can someone from smarty please explain how this can be resolved. So far a very poor service 

2 REPLIES 2

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

This is the Smarty community forum, we are customers just like you, we don’t work for Smarty.

As Smarty only offer 30 day contracts, I am surprised that you haven’t switched back to Vodafone to be honest. If it’s been three months of an allegedly poor service and you have missed business calls, it doesn’t make sense to continue trying to make Smarty work for you.

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@amitBir_2482266  Definitely an odd and frustrating situation.

I am surprised that your complaints have not received a response. Luckily, there is no tie-in for a long contract and so it may be better to move back to whatever worked for you before.

I must also mention that the T&C's specifically state that the network is not for business users and so that will unfortunately not carry any weight in any discussions that you may have with management.