Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for your "Out of plan" usage?

Chalkychap
SMARTY Major Player
SMARTY Major Player

Hello,

I've got the SMARTY app for iOS, and I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem?

In the app, when I goto "History" and use the Looking for your "Out of plan" usage? option, it doesn't seem to work - none are shown.
Using the SMARTY online dashboard, I can see my out-of-plan charges.

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

Hello @Chalkychap . I have just checked this on my phone. If I look at my Dashboard in the App, there are three vertically stacked 'tabs'. Pink Data Add-on, Blue Account Balance and then Black current Smarty plan. This is on an iPhone running latest iOS.

Hope this helps 

Chalkychap
SMARTY Major Player
SMARTY Major Player

Thanks @MSF - but what do you see when you look at "History" (not Dashboard) option? 

This is where I have the option to see my out-of-plan usage. 

Okay @Chalkychap . When I follow 'History", it merely shows my current data, calls and sms usage. Below is a link titled "Looking for your 'out-of-plan usage? which then shows any such usage during the current month.

Chalkychap
SMARTY Major Player
SMARTY Major Player

Okay, thanks @MSF - I'm using that link, which doesn't appear to work properly for me - my question being does this happen for other SMARTY users too?

Using the iOS app, if I follow the out-of-plan usage link, I don't see any out-of-plan charges in those periods when I've incurred out-of-plan charge(s).

Complicated, isn't it!! I agree with you that when I follow the link, it only shows the current period and not any historic out-of-plan usage.

I need to look at Dashboard to see historical use (as previously mentioned)

Chalkychap
SMARTY Major Player
SMARTY Major Player

Thanks @MSF
Have you ever incurred any out-of-plan charges, during one of your plan's billing periods? 

Yes @Chalkychap , I have bought and used some credit for my account. I then used the remainder towards buying future monthly plans.

I was also given 2Gb of data shortly after I first joined - it was an apology for some problem, as I recall. I have used some of it and the remainder clearly shows.

From my perspective, it all appears to work well.

Chalkychap
SMARTY Major Player
SMARTY Major Player

Okay @MSF, during the time you had this credit balance on your plan, did you do anything to incur an out-of-plan charge? - e.g. make an International call; call a premium rate number (starting 084 or 087); call Directory Enquiries.

On this occasion, I didn’t use any of the credit. I bought it for emergency use on holiday. Upon return, I put it towards purchase of monthly plans.

Chalkychap
SMARTY Major Player
SMARTY Major Player

Okay thanks @MSF - sounds like you've not incurred any out-of-plan charges yet.

So from your "History" page, using Looking for your "Out of plan" usage? option won't have any history of any out-of-plan usage to display.

That's correct at the moment, but it has certainly worked in the past when I did spend some.