cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Latest App Update - unread message indicator

Studley
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Since updating the SMARTY iOS app to v1.10.3 a week ago I've got an unread message indicator, or a red 1 hovering alongside the app icon.

I've gone into the app, and literally gone through every setting / option that I can see, but I can't see anything unread, or needing my attention ๐Ÿ˜ž

I've deleted the app also, logged back in, and still have the notification there.

Any thoughts ?  Anyone else seeing this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael_T
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

Itโ€™s a glitch.  There are a few posts in the Community, including one from myself.  Itโ€™s with SMARTY and they are working on fixing it, albeit the latest conversation I was told this could take a number of weeks.

As you are on IOS, the way to get rid of the 1 being there is to navigate Settings->Notifications then locate the SMARTY app from the list, and turn the badges switch off.  It will then clear the 1.  Once they fix the app then you can turn badges back on again.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Michael_T
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

Itโ€™s a glitch.  There are a few posts in the Community, including one from myself.  Itโ€™s with SMARTY and they are working on fixing it, albeit the latest conversation I was told this could take a number of weeks.

As you are on IOS, the way to get rid of the 1 being there is to navigate Settings->Notifications then locate the SMARTY app from the list, and turn the badges switch off.  It will then clear the 1.  Once they fix the app then you can turn badges back on again.