cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group plans for under 16

ChrisMo_1821947
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Im new to Smarty and i've made a mistake setting my daughters account up. I have ordered and received a smarty SIM for her and have transfered her old number to it. Can I now her add her to my group with an under 16 profile? I see now I should have ordered her sim through the group... thanks in advance Chris.

3 REPLIES 3

Jack0x
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Considering the phone number has been transferred, theres a good chance you can add her onto your group as she already has a SMARTY account.

On your dashboard, go to ("Menu" , "Add a SIM and Save 10%" , "Start a Group" , "Add an existing SMARTY account").

NOTE: I do not work for SMARTY and the information above may not be fully accurate, but thats what's displayed on the website. If you need further assistance, Customer Support would be happy to help.

Richard_1839897
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Did this work for you Chris.  I'm currently trying to set up one for my Daughter, but it's forcing me to wait for the posting of an extra SIM (even though I already have one here), how did you get past the need to be 16+ on account creation and payment to then switch it to an under 16 account?.

Cheers

Hey 

she should be able to join as a group member if she is over 13, here is a step by step to help https://bit.ly/3Ds9wFJ