cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get 5G immediately to Northwich !

Peto_Peter
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Why the heck Nortwitch doesn't have 5G still ?  But strangely Rudheatth and Pickmere or Higher Wincham has???

11 REPLIES 11

Wardysays
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

You will need to request this with Three mobile network as SMARTY runs off that. SMARTY doesn’t do the i infacstructure.. 

IPhone 13 Pro/iPad Mini 6/AirPods Pro/Apple Watch Ultra

Hi I then went to 3 network ant idiot cust service told me to ask you back 🤷‍♂️ So and he wasn't helpful jut tried to giv eme phones and told me to go on 3 instead of smarty that I will have better signal what a moron right ?

Peto_Peter
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

I just realised that they at last added 5G to Northwich but still is rubbish ... I can't get proper signal  something weird is cancelling mobile phone  signal in this town.. or houses..  Even 4G signal is crap in houses I asked neighbors they all has same issue

What mobile network providers are your neighbours using there @Peto_Peter?

Some places just don't have mobile network coverage, and might not even be that rural.
I've just moved from one of those places, where I had to rely on the mobile operators WiFi Calling service for calls and texts indoors at home. 

Peto_Peter
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Clipboard01.jpg

Maybe outors but I need in house 5G because since I live in this little town from November last year I have to put my phone on the window upstairs in order to get  somewhat ok 4G or 5G  and I am downstairs with devices laptop etc.. So it would be great if you add masts  near Darwin street  and Chester road 

This could be a problem with the place you live in if you can get a  signal near a window. Steel beams etc can be the problem- not a lot you can do in that case.

Peto_Peter
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

All people on the street has same problem.. but even in lockstock graham same issue never signal in buildings !  Do u think something is inside houses metals ? Never had this issue in Manchester !

Is it possible that the whole street is in a slight dip? I had this in my last home and unfortunately there wasn’t much that could be done unless they were going to put a mast at the end of the road just for us residents…totally unlikely.

Another forum member (@McG) found an indoor 5G speed-test was appalling.
When they repeated the 5G speed-test outside their home, the results were fabulous.

McG
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

True. However, I'm in my workplace, no more than two metres from the window, in London and I have zero Internet connection. Nothing. Zilch. This is worrying. 

Peto_Peter
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

IN london??  I wouldn't believe .. there must be best connection... Do you have bars on windows?