Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Contract Termination

NadineHO_736663
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi There,

Can I please have the Add on data refunded to my card please?

Also, coming January 4th, I would not like to renew my contract thank you for your response

Nadine

4 REPLIES 4

Wardysays
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

It might be worth speaking to customer services via live chat in the app. They can action things immediately while this discussion forum wonโ€™t be monitored all the time. 

IPhone 13 Pro/iPad Mini 6/AirPods Pro/Apple Watch Ultra

George
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi @NadineHO_736663 You will need to contact our team here who can assist with this, we can't make any account changes on Community ๐Ÿ˜Š

NadineHO_736663
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

What is your contact center phone nu,ber please?

I have been on a chat for over an hour and nothing really has hapenned, youve been faster to respond than you r colleagues over there

can you please arrrange for someone to call me back?

or best, provide me with a call number ?

Thank you

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Sorry to be a 'wet blanket', but if you look at T&C's I don't think you will get your add-on refunded:

1. 5.20  Where applicable, any credit or allowances contained on your account will be reduced each time you use or incur Charges for SMARTY services. You may only use Add-ons to obtain credit or allowances for access to SMARTY services that are outside your Plan. Add-ons and any credit or allowance on your account are not redeemable for cash under any circumstances.

If you want to leave, you can manage your plan via the website:   https://smarty.co.uk/dashboard/settings/manage-plan

Hope this helps clarify.