Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Termination

NadineHO_736663
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi There,

Can I please have the Add on data refunded to my card please?

Also, coming January 4th, I would not like to renew my contract thank you for your response

Nadine

4 REPLIES 4

Wardysays
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

It might be worth speaking to customer services via live chat in the app. They can action things immediately while this discussion forum won’t be monitored all the time. 

IPhone 13 Pro/iPad Mini 6/AirPods Pro/Apple Watch Ultra

George
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi @NadineHO_736663 You will need to contact our team here who can assist with this, we can't make any account changes on Community 😊

NadineHO_736663
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

What is your contact center phone nu,ber please?

I have been on a chat for over an hour and nothing really has hapenned, youve been faster to respond than you r colleagues over there

can you please arrrange for someone to call me back?

or best, provide me with a call number ?

Thank you

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Sorry to be a 'wet blanket', but if you look at T&C's I don't think you will get your add-on refunded:

1. 5.20  Where applicable, any credit or allowances contained on your account will be reduced each time you use or incur Charges for SMARTY services. You may only use Add-ons to obtain credit or allowances for access to SMARTY services that are outside your Plan. Add-ons and any credit or allowance on your account are not redeemable for cash under any circumstances.

If you want to leave, you can manage your plan via the website:   https://smarty.co.uk/dashboard/settings/manage-plan

Hope this helps clarify.