15 REPLIES 15

PeterC
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

You'll need to get a PAC code from your previous SIM

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Are you looking to get a new number for some reason e.g. being harassed by someone?

If that is the case, you would need to chat with Support for them to assist you.

If you want to bring your number from another network, then you need the PAC as @PeterC says

• Hi yes getting constant spam phone calls 

Apart from chatting with Support about this (which I think is the best option), another way would be to start a new account and get a fresh sim - this would have a new number automatically.

People are ringing me up saying that I have either rang them or sent text

@REUBENTUR_90628 In that case, I recommend following what I suggested in my earlier reply back in January 2023.

Charlott_253660
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi I am wanting to change my mobile number to a brand new one can you help me with this?

@Charlott_253660  Did you see my earlier response in this thread?

Here it is again:   

Apart from chatting with Support about this (which I think is the best option), another way would be to start a new account and get a fresh sim - this would have a new number automatically.

As this is the Community Forum, we are not able to access your account - the Smarty staff need to do that.

leahdev_1427331
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

i would like to changed my number 

@leahdev_1427331  Without wishing to appear rude, if you read through the whole thread, you will have the answer.

Gurveer_2425954
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Change my number 

If you read this thread from the top, you will see how to change your number. 

Gurveer_2425954
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Change my phone number 

@Gurveer_2425954 .....as you mentioned a day earlier?.....and as you were advised by @JJP2RidesAgain ?