cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelling my old Smarty account/sim and opening a new one

JohnDoch_590578
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I did not use 2 simms I paid £12 for a couple of years ago because I found the coverage was not great in my area. Obviously  accounts were set for both sims. Now that the coverage has vastly improved in my area, I would like to get 2 new sims. When I try to buy these, my navigation take me to my original Smarty account and asks me to activate the old sim. What can I do about this problem. Thanks in advance for any help.

2 REPLIES 2

JohnDoch_590578
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Just preempting a response. Should I have started a `Chat` instead of my posting?. How do I do that.

John 

Hi @JohnDoch_590578 if you never activated the SIM you purchased originally then you could just go ahead and activate it if you still have the SIM in your possession. Alternatively, you could activate and then order a replacement SIM for that plan if you no longer have the SIM! 

If you would just prefer to start over from scratch but use the same email then you will need to get in touch with our customer support team so they can delete the email for you. You can contact  them here https://smarty.co.uk/contact