cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can't login as don't get confirmation code.

fuzzy
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

On two occasions of late I've been unable to login. Here's what happens. I enter my username (email add) and password then hit return (or login). The page telling me smarty's sending me the confirmation code flashes up for a micro second and then returns to the login page, which still displays my login details. I do not receive the confirmation code, hence am unable to login. Any ideas as to what's going on? tai.

P.S. Not sure if it's okay to post this sort of thing here? It's my first post.

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Two options.

Firstly, can you try a different browser to see if there is a corruption in your default one e.g. if you normally use Safari, why not try Chrome.

Secondly, if first idea does not help, worth chatting with Support on web page as they can look at your account (whereas forum members cannot do that)

fuzzy
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Thanks for your reply. I've managed to login now (as I did last time it happened) after trying my other computer, but with same (chrome) browser. But not sure why it all started working okay. Anyway, I have an alternative browser and will try your suggestion if it happens again. Thanks again for your help.