cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call plan

jasongib_260139
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Explain why I am paying £6 for both my phone's yet your advertising £5 for new people? Robbing me are we??????

7 REPLIES 7

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Have you tried contacting Support Team via web chat to actually ask for the same deal? This is often the best way with utility companies. I don't remember any company contacting me to volunteer something cheaper than what I already had, but if I ask them it can often work as they are not happy to lose business. That said, Smarty did, as I remember, actually extend the length of a special offer without me asking.

Also, if you put your £6 phones into a group, that will give you a discount on each down to £5.40.

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

This new customer £5/month plan reverts to £6/month, after 12-months @jasongib_260139.

I'm struggling to think of a business, which offers their existing customers the same deals being offered to new customers.

If you know the exception to this rule, please share with the SMARTY community @jasongib_260139 - thanks.

oh well if you say so, i better remove my comment your highness!!!

I'm sorry you feel that way @jasongib_260139
I was just trying to provide some additional information about pricing for new and existing customers.

well it came across as rude, arrogant and condescending. don't worry I'm online now getting smarty to close my profile down. will go elsewhere without people like you.

Okay @jasongib_260139, thanks for letting me know.
It was not my intention to be rude, so my apologies for making you feel it was.

You're the rude, arrogant and condescending one @jasongib_260139 . 👋🏻