cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30gb Plan

leedorney
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

I'm on a 30gig plan, which is upped to 50gb for £10 and that just about does me till it renews. Their was an offer for I think £12 for 120gb but now that's been deleted or changed to £14 for 200gb, that'd be too much for me, my question is; why did the 12/120 change or get deleted ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

George
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey @leedorney! I appreciate sometimes these plans may not suit everyone, which is why at SMARTY we change our plans from time to time. 

On our main page you can see the T&C's of our special offer SIMs - they state the day the offer finishes, good news is you can switch your plan at any time so if you ever see one that catches your eye I would encourage you to grab it. 

As our community grows I'm sure there will be more people talking about our plans when they change - so keep your eyes peeled😎

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

George
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey @leedorney! I appreciate sometimes these plans may not suit everyone, which is why at SMARTY we change our plans from time to time. 

On our main page you can see the T&C's of our special offer SIMs - they state the day the offer finishes, good news is you can switch your plan at any time so if you ever see one that catches your eye I would encourage you to grab it. 

As our community grows I'm sure there will be more people talking about our plans when they change - so keep your eyes peeled😎

Macjim
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I just recently upgraded from the £12/100gb to the 120gb for the same price simply because it is a great offer, and not because I needed the extra data.

if you look at it this way, if you get the 200gb plan, it’s future proofing yourself for next to no different in cost and, you can change it any time you like. 
so, it might be worth you getting the plan and enjoy the fact that if or when you every need the extra data, it’s there for you.

here’s a reason why you should go for it: your broadband goes down and it’s going to take a while for your provider to get it back up… you have 200gb data to use just by using your mobile as a wifi hotspot or, you’re away on holiday and it’s torrential rain outside, you can watch a movie or tv on your mobile with the spare capacity too. 
hope that helps

I have a 'paused' plan , and now want to change to a better offer .. how do I do this ?

@Jonatha_2162208 You choose the plan you want to buy from your dashboard.

Jonatha_2162208
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Thank you