Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win Tickets

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

SMR0108 Landing Page Card_600x420PX_v2_Opt2.jpg

You, your bestie and 90's icon Natalie Imbruglia at a show money can't buy... sounds pretty incredible, right? There’re 10 pairs of tickets up for grabs and every SMARTY customer has the chance to enter. Try your luck below.

Tell me more

This money-can’t-buy experience will take place at Virgin Radio's Sunset Sessions with SMARTY on Friday 29th September. ​

Hosted by drivetime legend Ricky Wilson, Natalie Imbruglia will perform an honest, intimate and stripped back set of her biggest and best hits. This exclusive performance will be set at the top of the NewsUK tower in London as the sun sets across the city – what an experience, right?

But hurry, the competition closing date is just around the corner…

Fancy it?

To enter you’ll need to respond below, telling us “What has been your favourite live gig and why?” We can’t wait to read your answers.

Terms and Conditions

1. The Prize Draw opens on 4th September 2023 at 09:00 and closes on 10th September 2023 at 23:59 (“Promotion Period”).
  2. No travel or accommodation expense will be covered.
  3. To be eligible to enter the Prize Draw entrants must be a SMARTY customer and be registered for the SMARTY Community within the Promotion Period, who is over 18 years of age and a UK resident (“Eligible Entrants”)
  4. Those attending the event consent to their and their guests’ details being shared with News Broadcasting Limited and their contractors to facilitate the Prize and for SMARTY to use their names, photographs and any quotes they provide about the Event in any SMARTY marketing activity across some or all media channels.

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed, and we will make the draw for the winners from all the eligible entries  and contact them in the next 24 hours.

So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your email inbox. Make sure you check your spam folders too, just in case.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over 560 posts and have had an amazingly diverse range of response, from Christian festivals to back-room-of-a-pub gigs, from massive stadium concerts to someone’s wedding. It’s been brilliant reading them all. Thank you.

And it’s never too late to see live music; go to a big venue, visit a festival, or just see what your local arts’ centre has on. You never know what you’re going to find.

Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

We were delighted to welcome SMARTY competition winners to watch this intimate performance with Drivetime host Ricky Wilson hosting the event.

1696605265402.jfif1696605260325.jfif1696605263318.jfif

577 REPLIES 577

smifcouk
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

It would have to be a set, in a local pub, from an 80's Cover Band called 6 Go Mad back in 2018 ... One of the lead singers was a work colleague and he was going to use the 'introduce/thanks to the band' section at the end of the set in order to surprise his girlfriend, the other lead singer, with a marriage proposal ... Another work colleague and i were the ONLY people who knew this was going to happen and we were charged with bringing the ring to the gig and sneaking it to him at the appropriate moment during their final song Sweet Child O' Mine ... The whole set had been excellent (as usual) and the place was really buzzing, but it hit totally new levels when he made the proposal ... She (of course) said yes and the band struck up again and began finishing off the song ... The atmosphere became so electric during those final moments that even Guns N Roses themselves couldn't have finished it off any better ... There are videos of that finale and it still induces goosebumps as you watch it !?!

Christo_1341581
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Bruce Springsteen and the E-street band live in Monza 2023.  Great weekend in Italy, great music that I have enjoyed as a kid growing up and now have had the chance to see them live for the first time.  

luukenz
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hey there, my favourite live performance was Synthony in the domain, in Auckland, New Zealand. The music is a mix of electronic dance music with a live orchestra, DJ’s, vocalists, and crazy, consuming visuals.

Attendees ranged in all ages, backgrounds and music tastes. The vibe was amazing, seeing music bring all these different people together in one place. It felt like the domain was our church all celebrating a love for the beauty of music. 

Marie-L_2010794
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Going to eurovision in Liverpool! It was so cool to see live! 

JulianJ_2206200
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I have never ever been to a concert before. Fingers crossed 🤞

LynnGri_1748987
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Pink in Cardiff i went with my daughter we had a special night 

Patol
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Can't wait np longer 😉

GeorgeBr_634183
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Prince  21 Nights in London tour in 2007. An amazing performance by a musical genius! 

JASONRIC_171946
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Siouxsie Live at The Troxy London 07.09.2023...

FANTASTIC ONCE IN A LIFETIME MUSIC EVENT!

Music Concert dream fulfilled!  

The best of Post-Punk, New Wave, Goth Rock, Modern Rock , Alternative Rock!

Adriano_1482346
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I was lucky enough to be at Nirvana third to last ever concert in Rome, Italy in February 1994. Kurt Cobain simply stood still at his microphone the whole time singing and playing guitar and yet I couldn't take my eyes off of him, so magnetic was his performance. I've seen hundreds of concerts after that but it still stands like the best one 

ChunLam
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

StevenPr_246278
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Royal Blood, supported by The Amazons, at NIA. It wasn't long after Taylor's passing so every Foo's song (over the PA or played by the bands) was sung loud and with rock and roll passion 🤘

Alessan_1455637
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Win tickets 

@Alessan_1455637,

Congratulations, you have got through to the Smarty customers forum.

If you are posting about the Smarty/Virgin Radio tickets promotion, you've posted on the wrong part of the forum.

You'll need to post under the promotion post

michael_1817938
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Was lucky enough to be at live 8!

Amazing experience and cause!

@michael_1817938,

I was working at Live 8 but if you are posting to try and win tickets in the promotion, I suggest you post in the promotion thread.

lorrain_1074776
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Sam Ryder wow so down to earth as I had meet & greet. At the front and to gear him live was a incredible  experience.  

Stephen_2442694
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Pink. I'm going my daughter bought me a ticket for xmas