Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

IainCarne
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My current favourite bargain is charging my car for 7.49p/kwh. Less than £5 to fill up completely!

windsnowflake
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Getting 16 GB for £8 - with an added 10% discount on top for the group discount! ❤️ 

AndrewC_2276538
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Joining Smarty and significantly reducing my monthly bill

ChrisPot_938253
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best ever bargain - the meal I bought on the first date with my to be wife (even if the meal wasn't that great for the money!)

Stephen_1394742
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was bagging my first digital camera for one tenth of the real price due to the item being advertised incorrectly.  I never thought the price would be honoured, but my card was debited and the camera duly turned up!

Isabell_1959948
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Best bargain of 2023 is joining Smarty

Best bargain of 2024 is staying with Smarty

William_1206491
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best Bargain this past year. Double up value on nectar points ( exchange £50 worth of points for £100 vouchers)

Best bargain exchanging contract phone for smarty sim plan 30GB for £10 doubled to 60GB

Best tip use comparison sites for everything ( that's where i found Smarty )

NorseTitan
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain found is a second-hand record player at a car boot sale.
BEST bargain this year is my Smarty SIM staying the same price with no increase!!!
Number one tip is to shop around and get out early.

Nurullah
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I am from Turkey and I live in the UK for 2 years. Among all telecom companies in both countries, Smarty is by far my favourite. The reasons are as follows:
1. Unlike others, Smarty does not make me spend money unnecessarily by deceiving me with various fraudulent offers.
2. Unlike others, Smarty does not impose a contract and forcibly lock me into its subscription for 1 year and 2 years.
3. When I am in Europe, I can use my Smarty sim as if I was in the UK without having to buy another sim card or extra package.

Barbara_1605061
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best deal is my current one.  Just right for my usage 

Barbara_1605061
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best deal is my current one. Just right for my usage

AnharUd221g
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite bargain was getting 32gb data for £8. I also like that there are always different deals on.

DonGrey_2129111
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was signing up to Smarty.  First time in 30 years that I have been able to receive and make mobile phone calls from home.  A very Smart bargain.

Abdulla_2042851
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What is bargain? 

ankurpat_830944
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

the fact that SMARTY doubled my data allowance at no additional cost. 

sson
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Ger Store cards like I use Sainsbury Nectar

Mollusc
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain - a Google Nest Mini at Curry’s that was incorrectly labelled as 50% off that they still (knowingly) sold to me at the discounted price even after I asked about the discrepancy. 

sson
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Sainsbury's Nectar Card has best discounts

Salali71
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Shopping online if you leave a basket with items in it, usually get a reminder in email account to remind you have left the website containing the items in your basket about the basket contents seeking through a reminder which is usually accompanied with some kind of discount/voucher code and free delivery 

Salali71
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Online shopping, leave items in basket and usually you will get an email reminder to go to check out which includes a discount voucher/savings code, free delivery and more 

SarahBu_1378852
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Best bargain was having a year of unlimited calls, texts and data for £16 p/m instead of £20, and Smarty rolled it over for another year. Highly recommended 

Donny393
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

Joining Smarty, that's for sure! I get to spend 10£ and have 30GB of internet. AND because I travel around Europe quite a lot, I get to use my phone reliably overseas as well at NO extra cost!!

ROBERTBRE_82045
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? Sainsburys were flogging decents door mats that should be over £10 but were listed as 60pence in store!!!
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? Reduced Christmas wrapping paper for 30pence.
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Visit either a specific website or go into a specific store regularly (even daily) and keep your eye on the price of something you are after. Then you can pounce when the price is dropped.
  • Happy New Year!!!!

fahmidah_684265
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

recommended a few families now as they like the discounts plus the savings they've made from the other contracts they had by smarty offering a great offer to them. number one tip is just researching and comparing, the longer you do this the better the bargain you can find!!!

Oluwatob_553644
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

1. Pay £10 for 30GB and double the deal to 60GB.

2. Pay £10 for 30GB and double the deal to 60GB 

3. Best value for money 

fahmidah_684265
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

the best bargain ive gotten this year was a new Nintendo Switch that i got for 100 pound cheaper which i was super pleased about. my number one tip is the more research/comparing the item  you want, the cheaper the item you get!!!!

Oluwatob_553644
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I ever found is pay £10 for 30GB and double the deal to 60GB 

The best bargain I ever bagged this year is pay 30GB and double the deal to 60GB 

My number one tip for getting a bargain is best value for money 

declan23
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Is this where I enter the draw for amazon vouchers?

declan23
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

1. Definitely getting a basic smarty sim

2. Bag of chips at the Bowerham chippy

3. State of mind: live and let live

AyodeleO_694514
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I ever found is 10% discount on group plan 

The best bargain I ever bagged this year is 10% discount on group plan 

Christi_1529315
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I have 10% off a Family Group discount with Smarty, & I'm able to manage mine & my sister's account together.

Christi_1529315
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My sister joined our accounts into a group & we save 10%. I glad she found out about Smarty groups.

Aeroadster
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was an intel z790 motherboard on vinted for £100.

Fingers crossed for the draw

RobertH_1449907
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found?

when a local cheap food place, named ‘Freezer Foods’ was about to shut, for good.

there were tons of bits, at a third of the usual RRP. The freezer is still full.

• What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

the 60GB for a tender a month. Smarty providing 5G speed almost always 

• What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?
  • price comparison websites. Speaking with pals and shop staff about “further discounts. You don’t ask, you don’t get!

Chlo
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain of the year £10 Amazon voucher and 40gb for £10! Best tip is to get a smarty sim for sure the best 5G coverage 1000% better then giffgaff

lawrencefong
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I've ever found was the Smarty 15GB for £7 plan. Great value.

Chlo
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain this year has got to be £10 Amazon voucher and 40gb for £10! Best tip is to get a smarty sim 👌 best 5G coverage IMO 1000% better then giffgaff. 

Jo_1882048
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? - A white leather pair of Firetrap shoes from TK Maxx for £1
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? - £35 new wool coat on Ebay, that is on sale on the Selected Femme website for £220
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Research & patience

AlisonR_1982758
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Charity shop jumper that I've lived in since buying it. Smarty sim on my old... But perfectly functional phone! 

JerryOke_190499
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was getting the double data package on Smarty. Great network, no strings attached and decent coverage