Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

Crystalix
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I've ever got was being able to get 32gb of data for £8 at black Friday.This is the same for my top bargain for this year.

My number one tip for finding a bargain is to sign up with smarty.

Ra-Ra-Rizzputin
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

So uh... I'm now realising my first comment before I fully registered has, actually, posted. I assumed I lost it when I had to leave the post to register. Whoops...

GarethP_VBF
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I ever found was the extremely rare "Doctor Who and the Invasion from Space" 60's storybook for 10p in a jumble sale.

The best bargain for this year so far were Habitat bookcases for a very reasonable £5 each in a charity shop.

StuartB_2229617
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Like most people on here, the Smarty SIM was my best bargain

GprdonC_1713040
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain ever was a hand knotted wool rug for £3 at an auction. A new one the same size and pattern was £1200.

My best bargain this year was a greenhouse on a social media marketplace. It was offered free but I had to dismantle it.. It cost £150 to replace some damaged and worn out bits but a new one was £2500. 

Best tip for bargains is research the items you want and the features you need, and set the price you're prepared to pay. Be patient and wait for the deal.  Review on price comparison sites to make sure your "deal" is actually a saving 

LutherG_2284562
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain for me was definitely getting my SMARTY SIM card! Cheap, fast, and I can use it in the EU!

António_1743704
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I ever found that’s sim related would be smarty, that I bagged this year

for advice I’d just say do your research and compare your options 

MarkBroc_366647
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain of 2023 was a (feeds 10) Turkey on Christmas Eve from Aldi reduced from over £37 by 85% to £5.10

Christmas Day, Boxing Day butties and more! **bleep** lovely too 🎅🏻🦃

Em_J0J1
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I ever found was for an chair for my room. It was worth £1000 but had been reduced to only £100!! It is so comfy and at a squeeze, can fit two people on it. 

My number one tip for getting a bargain is to shop around for different options and be patient as you never know what you might find. 

beverle_1711590
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Bought a £100 truck for £1

JamieNa_2430591
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

125gb offer has to be the greatest

LutherG_2284562
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain for me was getting my SMARTY SIM card! Fast, efficient, cheap, and I can use it in the EU! 

Jordanxcvi
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • The best bargain I have found on here is the Black Friday promotion. 
  • I continue use the Black Friday promotion going into new year, 125GB for £12! Best offer around. 
  • My tip for getting a bargain is to check regularly for updates which are on the app, website or emails. 

Urszula_1352599
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I love smarty and paying 5 pounds for wifi it is amazing!!!

Tyraaa_994475
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was actually on Vinted. I snapped up a vintage diesel dress for only £10! It makes me happy that I'm not adding to landfill and waste when I choose not to buy fast fashion. 

The best bargain I've found this year was buying wilton washing pods because I don't need to purchase any scented softener to add into the drum to make my clothes smell nice.

My number one tip for getting a bargain is to cautiously scroll the Internet and compare prices and the function of the product so that I don't have to buy two separate items when one can do the same job. 

PawelFe_1837000
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I'd like to buy special present for my nephew birthday 🎂 

CarrieM_1771127
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain for me was getting my smart sim. It has saved me loads of money each month against other networks.

SimranB_1128021
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My favourite thing is getting extra data in my monthly plans for no added cost! 

MarkBroc_366647
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

BARGAIN TIPS

Go to the supermarket at closing time on a Sunday! 

Utilise the bizarre 2 week primary schools holiday in Stockport in May/June to get a bargain early June getaway 

DavidPri_414012
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My smarty deal gets lots what I pay for.

Ibrahim_2056636
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best thing about smarty is that it worked anytime and  anywhere also the best deal has to be 125gb for only £12

ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!

PawelFe_1837000
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best one was eyes laser correction,  feels like I received new life , now I can see all I want 🙂 and yours posts either:) 

Tjalling
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty itself was the best bargain ever, at home and abroad. No nasty surprises like big operators.

thanks

JiriBat_1968035
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best deal is 60gb Just for 10£ month 

Ashleig_1635301
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Adidas gazelles for £25! 

NormanS_1189851
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty, was the best bargain ever found😊

Sadcadaver
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite bargain this year was a Philips Air Fryer for just 50 quid off amazon. Saw an advert for it, so had to snap it up!

MahadNa_1844863
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I have recommended my whole family to use smarty as they are a cheap and give really good 4G connections anywhere.My favourite bargain was getting 100GB of data for only £12.My number one tip for getting a bargain is staying active in the community and being positive.My favourite bargain i have bagged this year is 100GB for £12.I love SMARTY more than any other sim brands.Thank You for all your help for giving me a budget friendly sim card deals while having really good connection.I will never leave smarty.

LeeMorpe_384955
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Using Smarty simply saves me money 💰💰💰

ferdy
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain in recent years has been SMARTY. Excellent service. Excellent signal, especially at home. Particularly like the group discount scheme and roaming at no extra charge. Well done Smarty.

RCMoy
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Banana

Mitchel_1984436
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain you've ever found?- I wanted this pair of shoes during summer last year and it was well over £180 online and as a student that’s a bit of a stretch. I moved to a new area and found out they had a discount store and I found the exact shoe in 3 different colors discounted to £19.99. I was spoilt for choice! Haha I got the shoes and a matching bag for less than £40.

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?- In all honesty my 200GB for 14 a month was the best bargain. I couldn’t believe it, from paying £41 on minutes and data I hardly even use to £14, made a huge financial difference as a student. I think SMARTY should do a student plan? 

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? First thing is, if you don’t NEED it don’t buy it! Then take time to compare prices and also see if there are any discount store offering the exact same product but cheaper. If not, always look out for SALES . It can be anytime during the year. Also, don’t be scared to ask friends and family about where and how they buy staff. It could save you so much. 

SubrataG_413008
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you’ve ever found and What was the best bargain you bagged in 2023? -- 200GB Data/calls in just 14 pounds from SMARTY and i loved it

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? -- During the weekend if SMARTY tower doesn't work properly then we contact customer support. If they finds my request is valid, then SMARTY team cashback the no of days i had the outage and its really great. I loved that

So in 1 line - I love Smarty 🙂

DanielG_1873348
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The cheapest and best deals for data than any other provider. 👍🏻

DavidPri_414012
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain deal is my smarty deal I'm on,other mobile contacts wasn't offering much,smarty was the best.

LewisEv_1896355
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Not ever having to buy a data addon for the month when I run out

AbbyPur_2264621
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

It was a MacBook I got for around £200 less. However for this year it was this set of books for around £20 less. My tip for getting a bargain is to just search a lot for them and you’ll find them 

BenScot_2437462
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

1. The best bargain I've ever found was a high-quality laptop at a discounted price during a Black Friday sale.

2. The best bargain I've bagged this year was a half-price deal on a stylish winter coat during a clearance sale.

3. My number one tip for getting a bargain is to keep an eye on seasonal sales, compare prices across different retailers, and be patient for special promotions or discounts.

AdamMoo_1963939
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Favourite bargain was swapping to smarty and halving my monthly payment 😀

StevenP_2396702
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Getting an extra 16GB for a year is my biggest bargain. 32GB for £8 happy days