Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

DianeAb_1459569
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Love the discounts 

Jithesh_1528209
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best deal and wise decision, getting a smarty sim with smart offers. 

DianeAb_1459569
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

£100 amazon prize draw love all the discounts 

Kayleig_1835509
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain of the century was finding nappies at 85p lidl when you go through so many with twins.

Been with smarty about a year now I think it's the best network considering gift gaff is community run too but yet smarty has better coverage and for £20 unlimited everything can't say Any better than that will be sticking around for q long thats for sure x

PeterNe_1716701
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Number one tip for getting a bargain - keep haggling. 👌 

Cameron_2286987
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain found was getting my SIM card it’s really affordable and it’s really good as well 

tonyada_1073593
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

just the best provider and deals

JohnMui_2151536
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Smarty SIM free upgrade 

LeahBod_1113197
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My plan of 120GB for £12

AngelaMu_941518
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Amazon Prize Draw

Best bargain of 2023  - my little dog

Reduced price, last puppy of the litter

Worth every penny

GinaJOL_1367577
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Number one tip for getting a bargain? Find something you actually NEED and want, then look around, you'll always get it for less or you can make an offer. The trick is to know you'll get endless use out of the item. Otherwise, it's just another impulse buy and not a bargain.

EricC
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain ever was our marriage licence 50 years ago!

konradzegota
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Buying like new iPhone 14 Pro Max for £700. Always buy refurbished or returned tech. It’s half the price but the same functionality. 

Alexand_1077205
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Thank you , smarty know how to help costumers 

JulieDea_987783
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Having WiFi  courtesy of Smarty- allows us to have breaks during the winter months! 

FinleyT_2410183
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain in 2023 was signing up to smarty and getting 100GB for only £12 plus smarty gave me an extra 25GB free for the first year, such an amazing deal compared to all other competitors. Smarty was the best provider I could’ve gone with and coverage is amazing! Thank you so much smarty!

Anekka_2479-
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£10 for 60GB. The best bargain I bagged this year was having a rollover of this sweet deal until February 2025!! My number one tip for getting a bargain is to have trust in all businesses, do your research before joining and once you join, you will receive many incentives and bargains which none of your other couriers would’ve ever done!!

DevJul45
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain in the past year was signing up to smarty!

Number one tip for a bargain is to do research and compare prices in advance.

dadoffour
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain of the year is my mobile sim from Smarty.    60GB data and all my calls and texts for £10 a month for another year and no increases in the monthly price as well.

Alexand_2293315
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Being able to get SMARTY Sims so we can pause when we travel! Plus £15 flights to Iceland from the UK!

JoanneM_2187389
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was joining smarty. My friend recommended me and I've saved so much money compared to my old provider.

EmmaSho_1821616
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I once bought some trainers that had been reduced in the sale but had a ticket on that said £3. The lady told me it was the wrong ticket that had been attached but as it was their error I was sold them for that ridiculous price.

• What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

It’s very early in the year but already used my Blue Light card to get discounts and there are some bargain discounts. 

• What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

My friend was always say to check the charity shops if you are looking for clothes as she always finds brand new, expensive labels for such a ridiculous price.

LianPet_2263273
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best baby gin was definitely the smarty sim it’s so affordable and well worth the price

JuliaSm_2281914
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was finding my Smarty SIM. It's saved me so much money as I was on a monthly plan paying nearly 4 times as much for the same plan. I now have exceptional value, coverage and service all with Smarty and recommend them to everyone. Julia x

Suliman_1915191
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? Smarty Sim Phone contract
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? Smarty £15 Unlimted Sim and £6.30 Sim card discounted best deal i ever had
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?  Researching Uswitch MoneySupermarket.

JulieDo_2037942
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • Mine was definitely finding Smarty (noBS!) it simply is such a bargain, if it wasn’t for a dodgy signal where we live, would have on all phones in household. So this is best bargain AND bargain of 2023 when first found you. Tips for bargaining is be patient and check properly sometimes that bargain is not as good as spit seems. Happy New Year and good luck everyone!

Domnica_2105222
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my smarty sim it's so cheap and has an excellent signal wherever l go,well done smarty!

Shriggy
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Smarty is a lot cheaper than my previous provider which was Vodafone 

Ali_Askari
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain during 2023 was switching from O2 sim provider to Smarty, making a smarter as well as a more beneficial decision.

GlynBar_1612207
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Fantastic service and rewards for signing friends and family up to Smarty.

OwenPar_2257314
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The price per month of a smarty sim is a bargain enough, their competitors don't even come close to getting my attention. And if you refer a friend to Smarty you get £10 credit. The bargains don't stop!

Iasmina_1208144
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Very good price and very good quality 

Domnica_2105222
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my smarty sim it's so cheap  

RobertK_1889455
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty sim works great in france with 12 gig a lot of dats

JoanneM_2187389
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain is joining smarty. My friend recommended me and I'm saving so much money compared to my old provider 

TyroneG_1490480
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

I love the fact you get family discounts and the price of the packs ate very good , my whole family uses smarty 😁

Kirstyh1
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've ever found? The best was a the amount of GB i get from smarty for the price 

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? A ninja airfryer 

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Shop around as much as possible 

SK1
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

15GB for £7

Ali_Askari
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain during 2023, was switching from O2 sim provider, to Smarty, making an overall smarter as well as a beneficial decision 

NigelSm_1887630
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Walking into Asda and posh dishwasher tablets out of date, 105 for 50p !!! Bought 10 bags