Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

SmartySmarty
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Shop wisely for a bargain 

SmartySmarty
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Be a Smarty shopper

Richard_2427434
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best buy my initial offer of smarty for half price for 3 months ie £4 a month.

PaulinaP_242307
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Best bargain I ever found was a snowboarding winter jacket discounted by 90% from £139 to £13.90. Even when I decided I no longer liked the thing after maybe 5 years, it was still perfectly wearable with plenty of life left in it. And it had soon many cool pockets!

AGrout99
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've ever found?

Booking a holiday. Got a great deal, and then got £70 off the next holiday because of when we booked. Ended up working out as a "free holiday" at the end of the year because of all the money saved

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

Switching to SMARTY. Adding my partner and getting all the discounts! Saving so much compared to "big providers" and getting even better service

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

Never need anything, hold out and keep an eye on it. Patience will eventually pay off

Luisantos090
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Refillable coffees are the best deal for me since I drink a lot of it 🙂

NicolaD_2441671
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Reduced bargains at the end of the day in supermarkets. 

DonnaEm_1510965
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was bagging return tickets from Luton to Dublin, £2 each way. £8 in total for me and the hubby. Cheaper than a taxi out for the night. 

MaryChil_201866
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain ever was the Smarty contract, and money off if I don't use all my data allowance.

Best bargain this year was a beautiful David Emmanuel coat for £6.

Number 1 tip for getting a bargain is to visit charity shops in a well to do area.  They have some amazing things for really cheap prices.

MichelleJ_26081
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My number 1 bargain this year is a pair of dr martens off vinted brand new still in the box. I fell in love with them when I saw them. The problem was I didn’t have the money in my account to buy them and there had been slot of interest in them. So…. I asked the lady to reserve them and my partner came to the rescue and transferred the money into my bank account I purchased them on the same day and that was my bargain for the year. They are black cosmic( glitter) boots. 

Gibbzy
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Smarty is currently smashing it with there prices… such a bargain and you can’t go wrong! 

efsimpkin
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Honestly my favourite bargain is my SMARTY phone plan. £10 a month is wild and I so appreciate that you haven’t hiked prices when everyone else does!

Andy_2256238
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Roaming in Europe included 

YusufAl_2270746
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

10% group discount - no other comparable provider offers this.

Francesco_35653
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

One of my best bargain was moving to Smarty. I never had a problem with it and I am paying sometimes less than half what my friends are paying. I grabbed a deal with 12GB for £7 which is way over what I need, and the fact that I can hotspot is great! I have convinced my partner who is with Three to switch too as she's paying twice what I pay for less data

NullieT_1312022
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Actually getting Smarty for me and friend was a bargain 😅

It was 2 time cheaper + first month free, + ref bonuses gave more free months 🎉

YusufAl_2270746
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

10% group discount 

LouiseM_1876924
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

I think it’s got to be purchasing things secondhand. It’s better for the environment, helps charities if it’s from a charity shop and it’s usually a lot less money than buying new. If you shop secondhand online it’s amazing what you can find. My families entire wardrobe is secondhand and I’d never look back to buying new! Nearly all of my sons toys are secondhand. Best bargains of all!

RonBowsh_176330
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

A samosa maker from an online retailer. Great. for snacks or party food. Just make some Haggis and black pudding samosas. Delicious 

ItchyMeatus
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Got 100gb for £10 with smarty as I pay for a group of 3. Bargin !

HeatherN_886388
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best Bargin I've found this year is christmas wrapping paper and bags for 10p each made sure to get plenty ready for next year 🙂

Another good bargin I've found is double data on smarty, 60gb for £10 for the year!! Thanks smarty!!

NickElk_1512354
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

A new supermarket opened in out city just before Christmas a few years ago. Went in late on Christmas Eve and the bargains were fantastic. Best one was a joint of beef reduced from £40 to £12 - and then it would not scan through the till so we got it for free! We got over £250 worth of food for £36

durresh_1451118
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

the best bargain was definitely £10 for 30GB!

RachelS_2208709
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Unlimited Data for £16 with a rolling contract 🎉

MichelleJ_26081
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

my bargain in 2023 would have tobe a new puppie jd is the sweetest little sausage dog! The only thing is when we got him home he was underweight had ear mites and his fur wasn’t in good condition. 
8 months on he is a picture of health! I’m so glad we brought him home because he was the last puppy he stunk of pee but me and him bonded from day one. My partner wasn’t 💯sure if we should bring him home but I wasn’t leaving that house until he changed his mind. I couldn’t imagine life without him now even though he is hard at times.

AbdulH_1761611
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The monthly 12£ for 120GB is the best bargain I have seen

Keep looking out for more deals is my tip

HaseebA_1178423
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£12 for 120 GB

durresh_1451118
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain ever found this year was the £12 for 126GB!! Winter sale!

durresh_1451118
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The no.1 tip for getting a bargain is stay patient, and do your research!!

AllenLa_1455707
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

On ebay look for the item you want click on favourites then wait a day or 2 for them to send you a discount 

RonWake_1951719
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

smarty

MichelleJ_26081
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My bargain also is smarty I have introduced all my family to this my nephew my niece and my brother. They can’t believe the price of the plans ! My brother has been with 02 since we were kids but he has moved to smarty and is really pleased with it.

Malcolm_1510904
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Amazon open box, get yourself some bargains 💪

Mb_2316424
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I got in 2023 was definitely my Smarty sim contract,£12 for 100GB!

Vincent_1389218
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Getting a Smarty SIM has saved me mega bucks over the years.

Richard_1008694
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£10 for 40Gb

Giulitosto
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Hi Yuliank

here are my answers

• What was the best bargain you've ever found? an Austrian wool loden which was selling at £20 instead of over £800 of the brand new. I got my friend to buy it for me and given her then money as I was leaving far from that bargain but could not lose the deal.
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? A en suite room in a co-living community in London.
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? If you don’t ask you don’t get

Anthony_1902601
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Favourite bargain must be smarty 

Mb_2316424
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I got in 2023 was definitely my Smarty sim plan, £12 a month for 100GB!