Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

Munnychoudhury-
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was quite simply my Smarty phone contract. I get unlimited phone calls, unlimited texts and 120GB data every month on a monthly rolling contract. 

M. Choudhury

Waffles_1896025
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My mum recommended smarty, and it has been the best sim in my opinion! Saving so much money on my current data plan. I also love the designs and structure of the app 🙂

Waffles_1896025
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I love smarty! 

RachelWi_134027
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi I have a group account which is for my personal use at the moment. What's good about Smarty is the signal I can't have Broadband where I live so I have opted for the unlimited data plan which I pay £18 which I am using for my home broadband to operate 2 smart TV's and my security WiFi CCTV I can have 10 connections so that's the broadband done I am only using this for the unlimited data I then have the 100 gb for £10.80 as I enjoy the group discount for my own personal usage I will keep you posted one it's all set up. I have been with smarty for about 5 years now and it's easy to chat online to get things sorted ordering replacement cards keeping my number is easy and fast. Thanks SMARTY. Rachel

Mirosla_2302839
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain what I ever found is Smarty SIM card  . 

Best bargain what I found in 2023 is Smarty SIM card . Have best price offer, excellent signal and can be connected all my family .

MarkJar_129
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

best bargain I have ever found is my 2001 boxer minibus 42000 miles on the clock only been used as school minibus engine like new i spot of rust (fixed) £600 I moved out of my flat and live in it full time whilst converting it to be off grid totally. Smarty unlimited data sim well thats tied top spot with the van, faultless signal run my pc amazon firestick ps4 cctv cameras remote switch for diesel heater off the sim stream movies and music and all for £20 cant go wrong PERFECT. Tip for getting a bargain facebook marketplace items for sale save the item, go back in 3 weeks if its still for sale then bid them little bit above half the original price most people will think its been on for a while and hasnt shifted they will then bid you a reduction in the original you go back with split the difference then bingo bargain I have bought all the build items for my van this way solar panels batteries heaters etc etc it works. 

dlamaignere
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

my smarty sim which has saved me a huge amount every month!

RICHARD_1077929
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain has to be the deals offered by Smarty...simply the best out there.

Anthony_1548815
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty,Smarty,buy Smarty 

Bluwookie
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Had a few deals last year, as always shop around. But think the best,was joining smarty family plan, adding my wife and then setting up my daughter's first phone, getting all 3 now for under £25 a month with some good amounts of data.

Awesome, thanks Smarty  😎

Waththu_1971443
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

my favorites bargain was smarty 60GB sim in just 10 pounds per month and the 2nd sim as well in 2023 

Peejay121247
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

After 30 years of being a loyal customer to one of UK's biggest mobile providers, my best prize was to move to SMARTY with the first 3-months at half price. Within no time, I was offered fast and efficient service with 5g coverage at no extra cost! My overall bargain of the year, was the free upgrade to 32gb of data with unlimited calls & Texts; all I had to do was receive emails with offers and sign up...! Amazing - So Happy.

TerriWa_1456247
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever found was a Dyson hoover at a boot sale. Hubby spotted it in the corner and we scored it for £20. It lasted for over 8 years! 🙂 

JImGrim_1881990
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Definitely my first SMARTY sim. A couple of the other members of our house have plans ending soon, I'll be creating a family group and getting us all on here!

Jim.

Margare_1873927
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain was buying sim from Smarty

SusanGo_1146033
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was my brand new leather boots I found in the charity shop which should have been £150 but cost me £5! Love a bargain....which is why we're with Smarty as a family. Best mobile bargain out there.

JennyVar_746504
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite barging was getting an iPhone 14 from carphone Waterhouse back in October 2023 for £26.99 a month for 24 months,  without upfront payment. 

MarcusL_1301039
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My smarty SIM and group discount 

Fortune85
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain still has to be the group discount for my Smarty sim and my mums

Adriano_1145183
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain is my Smarty sim 🙂

GarryBu_1694645
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever was my Smarty sim at a great discount for a year..!!!!

Adriano_1482346
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Not sure if you are meaning just random bargains or only for telephone providers... If you mean random the best bargain I found last year was definitely the record of the Pulp Fiction soundtrack in the one pound bin in a charity shop! Was really happy with that 

gio_gent
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I bagged in 2023 was a pair of shoes, expensive but really comfortable

DanielB_2311622
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I received was the 120 GB data pack with unlimited calls and texts!!! I really enjoy this service, and everything is so cheap! I have recommended my friends to use it, as it has amazing prices! 

_thesi
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My number one tip for getting a bargain, which works for me every time - is to know the exact name of the product or item you want to purchase. For example an iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB and type this directly into google then search. The search will return every store that sells this product and you’ll be able to compare prices for the most cost effective option.

Bonus tip - I always seek out used, refurbished or preloved products as I find they are best value for money. So you can include the key words ‘used’ ’refurbished’ or ‘preloved’ in your google search form example ‘refurbished iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB’ and you’ll be surprised you’ll find what you want for less!

ThomasE_2042586
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Still here so  it must be the best

Cask
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Bargain for unlimited mobile data

OscarAyr_375096
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain ever for me is my Smarty sim!! Great amount of data for affordable price and I have referred several family members to Smarty as well!! 🙂

Saranar_1579244
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain that I achieved to date was the cheapest monthly plan that I have had secured with my Smarty mobile number. Smarty has been a great service provider with a wide range of plans that can fit everyone's budget.

DanielB_2311622
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite bargain was the £12 data pack with unlimited calls and texts! I love this network because it's so cheap!

Richard_1274598
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Obviously the Smarty discount for more than one SIM!

Richard_1274598
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain is the SMARTY discount for multiple SIMs - I have three! Also the fact that EU roaming is still included. That really is the clincher for me.

MagicMagic
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best? Probs a few veggies from the community garden with really cool and pretty varieties. They were offering them for free but I definitely donated quite a bit.

MichaelTh_24971
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My number one tip for getting a bargain is when lots of sellers on eBay are all selling the same item at around the same price, add all of the items to your Watch List. Usually, after a couple of days, at least one of the sellers will offer you a 5% or 10% discount on the standard price

MichaelTh_24971
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I've bagged this year was to use my Smarty data to go on eBay, and instead of searching for a hub for my Apple MacBook Pro laptop, instead I searched for a docking station. Everyone searches for a hub because it's small, but it draws its power from the laptop, so it might burn out the laptop's overheated ports. However, very few people search for a docking station, which does exactly the same job as a hub, but the dock draws its power from a standard wall socket, so the laptop's ports don't get overheated. I purchased a used, top brand dock worth £250, in MINT condition, for £12.49 *INCLUDING* shipping. Apart from my Smarty SIM only deal, the dock was absolutely my bargain of the year

HamedMe_2205035
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

2023 best bargain was on Black Friday! I got 32 GB Smarty data for only 8 £ monthly 😃

adilayu_2347091
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi all

Best bargain I found was my home theater soundbar system, it was out of stock everywhere untill one day it became instock at a bargain price.

Best bargain I've had so far this year is a dolls house for my daughter I spent £13 on it and wasn't expecting much but its actually quite good and turned out to be quite big in size and you can make 2 different types of houses from the one set.

My Number one tip to grab a bargain would be to use the price runner website you can complete a form with what you are looking to buy and get emailed when the item has been advertised at its lowest price.

Good luck everyone 

MartinP_1832219
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain of 2023 was taking out a Smarty sim only plan.

The best tip I can give is to think about your phone & data requirements and then to shop around to find the best deal that fits those requirements 😀 

walkertron
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I think the best bargain I found was in 2023, which was for an Amazon Fire TV Cube, which should have been £140 but with black friday deal and trading in an old unused fire stick it ended up being £85, around a 60% discount in the end. My tip for getting a bargain is to wait it out if you can, for it to be discounted and see if you have anything to trade in too.

TinaJone_304215
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

My best bargain was a set of small drawers from Wilkos, about 2 years ago.  They fit perfectly in a living cupboard and it's where I keep all of my tea lights, wax melts and other bits and bobs that I want to keep stashed away.  It was an absolute bargain - reduced to 80p because the outside of it was marked.  I took it home, gave it a scrub and it looks fabulous.