Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

SharonBa_200737
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite bargain was finding the 40gb plan for my son as he went of to uni. It was even more of a bargain with the group discount. Now he has no excuse to not keep in touch 😂😂

VastiLo_2263426
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I found the best bargain and took was my plan of 40 gb month then went up to 60 then 100 AND NOW 125GB for£12! SMARTY has saved us to provide us good service in a location that anybody wanted to provide.   GOOD JOB SMARTY

MichalW_2006950
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I saved plenty of £££ over the year on group plan! 10% off on each number

MichalW_2006950
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I saved plenty £££ on group plan over the year. 10% off on each number

Jasmine_1177339
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I got this year was getting b1g1 half price on Holland and Barrett vitamins I was going to buy anyway 

PeterMo_1716792
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was buying my first car in 1971 and selling it 6 years later for double the purchase price.

Best bargain for 2023 was dropping BT and signing up for You Fibre.

Top tip is always read the small print.

Elizabet_575914
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I was at the till in a local shop and they had damaged packets of dishwasher tablets reduced, 74 fairy platinum reduced from £12.50 to 10p!!!!! I grabbed 2 bags and told the people in the queue behind me 😂 

JodieSt_1634216
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My number 1 tip for getting the best bargain in to shop around.  I would have never found this great SMARTY Sim if I didn't!

Thank you 😀

KrisStua_886717
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
    Using https://keepa.com/  and Keeps extension for Amazon prices. 

EM_1341275
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain of 2023 was a pair of soft Italian leather boots in M&S down from £75 to £23! 

Isa_571
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Number 1 tip for getting a bargain: use apps such as TooGoodToGo for food heavily discounted that would otherwise go to waste, NHS discounts, today tix for theatre, TopCashback, HotUKdeals, Nudge for events/dining discounts 

Isa_571
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Number 1 tip for getting a bargain: use apps such as TooGoodToGo for food heavily discounted that would otherwise go to waste, Lidl and Tesco foodcard, Boots UK card, NHS health service or Blue Light Carddiscounts, today tix for theatre, TopCashback, HotUKdeals, Nudge for events/dining discounts, Vinted and Depop for reselling or buying clothes/items

My best bargain: referring a friend to my hairdresser and getting 40% off my next visit

RichardH_958225
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Paying just £7 a month with more data than any other services for the price, is a bargain itself!!

My bargains last year as this one has only just began, is when you get a £1000 coffee machine for free, there's very little to beat that bargain.

My tip to anyone out there is, be patient and keep alert for those unwanted items, clean them up (service them) then decide if you want to keep it or sell it on for profit....... Enjoy!

SmartyMcSmart
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

What was the best bargain you've ever found?

SMARTY sim card, obviously

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

A zine that my friend made

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

Uses sites like moneysavingexpert, uswitch, voucher websites etc.

ChrisBa_1828653
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Great value for money and you get to use your allocation in many countries around Europe. 

justine_2068050
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargin was with smarty. Amazing deals and coverage.  The key to a bargin is constantly check prices on goods. Switched my children over

CaroleC_1578560
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? Buying my own home
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? Joining smarty and even more with family discount
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Do your research 

TimMcDo_1328875
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Earning rewards for referrals

CHARLES_2364649
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Bargain tip for everyone affected by the cost-of-living crisis is LEARN to cook!  Start off with simple meals like soups and stews, add up the cost of the ingredients you've used and then compare with the cost of the takeaways and ready meals you would otherwise have bought - guaranteed savings!!!!

T-800
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My Smarty Sim! 

marksum_2005644
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain you've ever found? Well the Smarty Sim has been great- decent price with no price hikes and the best connectivity of any network for me.

SJ_1337730
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

This Smarty deal 😄

• What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

Free or discounted cinema tickets 🎟 

Hotukdeals 😎

LeeHims_1907562
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was joining Smarty last Yr and saving £21 pm on my phone bill. Amazing.

Service is to notch never off line. 

Recommended to ALL my family and friends. Thanks Smarty

ShauneC_1454547
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

60GB for the price of 30GB

ShauneC_1454547
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I can only get 3mb broadband, so wwith a 5g router etc i can get 400-600mb, pair that with an unlimited SMARTY sim for £20pm, one hell of a bargin especially no contract. i have the interneet sim, and 5 (30GB doubled upto 60GB) family members under my group, which i save money. Thanks SMARTY

Caitlin_2151773
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite bargain is the refer a friend!!

Hamilto_1574576
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Be very polite,calm and assertive.

JoeFitz
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Mine was getting a smarty sim -  I was on GiffGaff before but it drove me mad that i had cash balance on the account that i could not covert to talk time or data because it was less than 10 quid.   it just sat there usable.    By leaving giffgaff and joining Smarty i now don't have to be annoyyd by £8.50 balance......      for peace of mine it is a bargain.

MatthewOli_5486
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain this year, albeit we're only 15 days into the year, is a load of records in the Juno Records sale. Cheap vinyl and loads of it! 

marksum_2005644
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was a reasonably priced SIM, no price hikes and the best connectivity for me

juliana_1725593
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain for this year is a pair of pink suede boots in tk maxx £18 reduced from £150 . Best bargain ever was a all saints jacket for £15 in a charity shop in archway. Best way to bag bargains - have the eyes of a hawk and time to look in charity shops 😊 and the magic of thought! Hope I win the random number and get a prize soon 🙏🙏🤩

sabasmarty
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? >>> £10.80 for 120GB, Great ! Great ! Great !
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? >>> Extra discount on [Group Discount], Referral bonus of Gift Card.
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? >>> Current user comments .

Xiaowen_1916751
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you bagged in 2023? - The black Friday offer from Smarty: 16GB for just 8£! Hopefully I can win this price draw and it will probably be my best bargain in 2024:)

sammygeez
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Someone in my area was giving away a really nice TV for free but it was defective, but I repaired it for only £20 so I got a great bargain. My top tip is to always look on local sites and to be friendly because then you can get the best deals.

Lavinia_2424557
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain in 2023 was to buy a smarty sim thank you good service 

PaulSte_2076593
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
  • Ninja airfryer - dual door. Saves a heap of cash 

amyitua365
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain so far is my smarty sim which has given all community members a chance to win a £100 amazon voucher. Such a great opportunity:)

JohnSpe_1789021
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was the wife in the 80s - half a lager, a bag of crisps and a good chat up line , and we're still together x

ankurpat_830944
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The fact that SMARTY DOUBLED my data from 30g to 60g for no extra cost. 

stuartCl_192649
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was a second hand car bought from a family member, was a good runner for the next 20 years, sadly had to send for scrap last year.