Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

TOMOSWI_2381679
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Best bargain was nabbing an out of print graphic design book that a collector was asking £400 for...for £22 on eBay! It was almost untouched too!

Shireen_2109330
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best ever bargain was my smarty sim which allows me wifi coverage wile staying at my caravan. 

The best bargain this year was online ,it was a wetsuit suit that was £165 reduced to £30!!

My tip for getting a bargain is browsing the Internet to find great offers and competitions like this one with Smarty. 

Stephan_2195307
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Switching from O2 to smarty!

AilishC_1504432
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Number one tip for getting a bargain is visit charity shops, they have so many hidden gems and lots of brand new items with the tags still on. 

ROBERTB_1516063
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My broadband and tv package. Was paying well over £100 and got this reduced by half.

Nichola_1388284
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Defo favourite bargain of 2023 was 24gb (double data) with you Smarty, for only eight squid. Superb deal x

AlexGel_1264944
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I recently bought a Christmas pudding for 19p

LouiseR_1960357
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Like many others, signing up to smarty has been a big bargain vs my previous contract, especially when I took my first holiday in four years to Spain and could stay in touch with family back home with roaming. 

BIBIKul_2335591
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

RobertA_2252509
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The bargain for me was joining SMARTY unlimited data, calls and the network coverage is second to none 

SunnyAn_2296434
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I ran out of my monthly internet of 40GB but then i got to extend it for the next renewal for one 1.00 GBP .... That's a bargain!

SF102
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain is actually a discount for members in my family linked group. The package price is cheaper compared to other’ network companies.

Kenneth_1450741
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The bargain for us is having unlimited data for £16 per month. Away from home we value this by streaming TV etc, rather than relying on broadcast signals.

AimeeBl_2005826
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain of 2023 was a brand new £220 coat I got in a charity shop for £70 which I wear everyday in winter 

BrianMer_790274
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found?

SMARTY Of course! Unlimited calls, texts, great Internet and family plan for a fab price!! 

TobyFar_2249763
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I've ever found was a designer shirt in a charity shop (in a more affluent area), it was very good condition and a fraction of its original cost, wear it all the time!

Best bargain this year was a playstation 5 bundle, I've been patient for a number of years but there was a huge discount on Black Friday so I bit the bullet

Key is patience and research

SarahDo_1077104
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain ever was my SMARTYsim. The data boost has been amazing. I’ve saved so much money since joining that I’m able to go out shopping for other bargains. I love a good deal, and try to avoid paying full price for anything if possible. 

Catheryn_834876
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The best bargain I have ever found was my smarty SIM the deals are the best on the market and I couldn't be without it best bargain this year was my partner he's amazing and number 1 tip for bargains never take the first option look around it's always cheaper somewhere else 

rancce
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My best bargain has to be reconnecting with a friend I have lost touch with over the past year or so. It only costed one text to "buy" one of now the most genuine and unforgetable friendships  - all with SMARTY unlimited texts too! 😼

SolR_895210
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever: Free merch.

Best bargain this year: Free merch.

How to find a good bargain? Hunt around, comparison sites will lead to best value, like £10month 60gb smarty!!!!!👍(free merch is just from promo emails, not a regular great bargain!!!!)

JasonLyo_276209
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain: My lovely SMARTY. What a catch. Bargain of 2023: SMARTY does it again. More data for the same price. Smarty we want you as the next prime minister. TIP: Take the SMARTY test. SMARTY does it best.

Amy_571688
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I like the fact that you can get a group discount and also the fact that these are the best value plans for the amount of data anywhere at the moment!

Patrick_1726611
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

A pair of predator football boots.  The wrong boots were in the wrong box, when I got home instead of £50 football boots I had £199:00 pair. When my dad rang the store they allowed me to keep them for the inconvenience.

davidWr_2014079
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain for me was getting double data for a 2nd year .thankyou so much.

davidWr_2014079
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was receiving double data for a 2 nd year thank you so much.

Patrick_1726611
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargin was the wrong football boots in the wrong box. Instead of £50 boots I got £199 boots by mistake.  When we rang them up they told me to keep them for thier mistake and my inconvenience.  Bargin

luukenz
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The way I find a bargain is to pick out what I want, add it to my watchlist on PriceSpy and wait til it’s on sale. Then I keep an eye on Amazon and local sales that might be missed from PriceSpy. 

Topaz66
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Aside from my £5 a month Smarty sim, I bought my new phone from Amazon warehouse which was brand new £30 cheaper than the main store and it even had a screen protector already fitted

GrameyH
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Many, many years ago at a local auction house I purchased a job lot of "electrical".equipment for £2, which was described as two electric heaters (not working) and a box of old radios.  The sale lot was actually a pair of Quad electrostatic hifi speakers and Quad valve amplifiers.  Value at today's prices around £2000!  I wish I had never sold them years ago.

AnthonyC_508154
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Apart from renewing my smarty SIM, 60gb unlimited calls, texts and rolling monthly contract for a tenner bargain. I picked up a Casio watch for £16 from Argos, other places charging double that for the same watch 😊

Sakinatze03
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain is having to pay £20 bucks for unlimited data. No other company in UK can do that. I have the best deal

SamStewa_126221
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was my Jaguar XJ. I negotiated a really good price and then persuaded them to give me a free service, four new tyres and a Jaguar umbrella. A good day’s work

DianeLa_2138211
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite bargain ever was a designer skirt I spotted when working for a charity. I offered a reasonable amount to purchase it but it was still far less than I would have had to pay in a shop.

My best bargain for 2023 was joining Smarty!!!

SimonSp_1709875
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best deal was finding and buying my smarty plan

William_1001745
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I ever found was getting an unlimited data Smarty SIM card for just £18 a month which also includes free roaming in the EU. 

GregoryA_270952
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain for me was leaving the likes of 02,EE and Vodafone and joining smarty 2years ago. Never looked back. Signal is never a problem and data was more than worth its weight in Gold.

recommended all my family members and they are so grateful for it as they don’t have to break the bank to get good data.

will keep recommending as it’s the best

Michael_1593537
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Bought a new Surface PC in October before the price hike of £250 for Black Friday

ClaireDu_453551
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My Best Bargain was adding my son to my family package and and also signing up with SMARTY as the signal is great 😊 📱 💯 %

MarcinGr
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

1 month contract. I can change plan to suit my needs.

JackYou_2006881
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I got last year was purchasing a Smarty SIM when I was travelling to Europe! It helped me save loads of money

furthermore the new and improved 5g data made me switch permanently over to smart as my sim for home too! Has fantastic speeds and for a great price, thank you!