Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

Richard_1810260
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My most recent bargain is my 2010 ford fiesta I still think there's a catch it's that unbelievable 

CarlaJac_216972
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain every year is my smarty plan.

Great price, great coverage and great service if I ever have any issues. 

SophieC_1202074
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I bagged this year was a dress I bought from a charity shop. It was brand new and the original tag said £90 but I bought it for £12!

jackiekalung
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain for me was getting unlimited data from SMARTY for cheapest price this year.

AndrewS_1036143
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was getting my data doubled for no extra cost in the Smarty Black Friday deal!.

AlphaCh_1188069
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

SAME AS ABOVE

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

By posting hereWhat was the best bargain you've ever found?
What is your number one tip for getting a bargain

Keep posting here

Jonatha_2333517
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Number one tip for getting a bargain is to spread the smarty awareness to all and get the referrals in 

JoshuaJ_2315547
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

40GB of data for £10 per month?? Bargain of the century nevermind the year, other providers are jealous..

B3BP23
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

one of the best choices I’ve made is choosing Smarty mobile. I was sceptical about a provider I haven’t heard of. But I’ve been really impressed with the signal and the price of the sim plans. Extremely happy and have recommended Smarty to my circle. Keep up the awesome work. 

JLS
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The best part for me has been the big data packages for such a little price good coverage and easy! Plus you get your SIM super fast and that's what you need! Thank you for letting me be a part of this! 

DavidFa_2192078
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

* To came across Smart Sim when I was looking for unlimited data to use.

* Is to pay £16 for unlimited data monthly. 

* To win the £100 Amazon Voucher.

KhaleelR_999970
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Best bargain was ordering a new smarty sim

KhaleelR_999970
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Favourite bargain was ordering a new smarty sim

ChrisWa_2080279
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain, of 2023, was definately my SMARTY sim, saved a fortune already.

thrjfr
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I think the Limitless membership that ODEON has is the best bargain. For the price of one ticket and some, I can watch as many films as I want in a month.

SharonA_1228779
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi moving too smarty was my best thing ever in 2023 my whole family have moved from EE AND 02 they said it’s so much better more signal and amazing value for money and amazing customer service xx

Katheri_1340683
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain is my Smarty SIM - I couldn’t believe it when my extra data offer was extended further!!! 

KirstySm_333473
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Love Smarty!!

I purchased the discounted £7 sim deal for my son. Amazing value and great coverage. One happy son = one happy mother ❤️.

DavidHar_123180
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was from a charity shop A pair of jeans for £3.00 👌

Melissa_1390297
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

1. the best bargain I have ever had was a sci course for my son with professional teachers.

2. The best bargain I found was a return ticket flight to Italy for £15. 

3. Be patient and research a lot.

AnnMatth_269224
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Group discounts 

HollyGi_2175299
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My smarty sim is a bargain, a few pounds a month and I use to keep an eye on my elderly horse through a Reolink camera - also a bargain when I got it heavily discounted in the back Friday sales. 

Tasha
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Switching to Smarty was genuinely one of the best bargains for the year for me. My husband recommended me and I recommended my friend. 🥰

Johno
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

All the family save money on Smarty! Great service and amazing bargains 

TraceyD_2141223
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was joining Smarty. My son introduced me and my husband to Smarty, it’s the best thing we did x 

CraigSo_1579066
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Ɓest bargain was my first car , my girlfriends mam let me have hers for £50 a month which she often let me off with if i was short bless her . Big fan of Smarty as well ridiculous price and great service

Abigail_2196787
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain for 2023, the Black Friday Extra data for same amount paid. I have had my sim for a few months as a friend recommended it as very affordable and it’s been very pleasing 

HishamA_1238369
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I like the fact that there's a discount for members in a linked group.

MartinS_2080264
SMARTY Livewire
SMARTY Livewire

Moving to Smarty from EE in 2023 was one of the best bargains that year, even more so when they double the data for the same price. Better service, better network signal and much better value for money 😀

HishamA_1238369
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I like that you can get unlimited data for 3 days offer. We had our router out of order and this package saved the day.

AmandaP_1536982
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Getting more data than I usually use for a few £’s, and so easy to keep track of my usage, love it!

Nichola_1731669
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My favourite bargain is my Smarty unlimited deal for £15, what’s not to like.

GeorgeB_1226511
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty Unlimited for £17 per month

Isabelle_668985
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was just moving over to smarty! Currently on the unlimited plan and I am amazed

chxxtxc
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I ever found was getting a PlayStation 3 game for just 10p. It was the special edition sequel to my favourite game! 10p for a disc with no scratches and worked perfectly, was phenomenal!!

Mav637
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Biggest bargain recently would be the Sony WH-1000XM4s. Being a student, there are often special deals and discounts, so my tip is if you’re a student, not even necessarily university but also college too, you should be able to sign up for discount sites like UNiDAYS, and every time I am looking to buy something it’s always worth a quick check for any discount codes or offers! 🙂

Natasha_1524375
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

#prizedraw!

Best bargain I found was 200gb Unlimited calls and texts for £14 a month, so naturally I bagged this I was originally paying £12 for 100gb data! Number 1 tip is to check out all the offers first see what suits you best!

Nicholas_368367
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I’ve found is Smarty SIM card for £10 month. 30gb then went up to 60GB. Absolute bargain. A close second is recommending my friends and family to Smarty!

8Amon8
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've ever found?

50GB for £8, absolute bargain!

50GB for £8! Only renewed 2 months ago from 60GB for £10! Bargain!

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

Keep on asking for your needs! If you don't ask, you don't get! 

SteveRi_2030088
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

my best bargain of 2023 was signing up to SMARTY