Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

LouiseS_2350429
SMARTY Livewire
SMARTY Livewire

Getting my new smarty SIM and 16GB of data for £8 🤩 it’s an absolute steal!! 

Femiart1
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I've ever found: Best bargain deal for me was getting a SMARTY data and call deal for £6, all for £5. 
Best Bargain this year: Adding my other devices to my SMARTY account under GROUP

Tip for best bargain: Subscribe to newsletter of the places you spent your money to get the first hand news of when a bargain is available

Victori_2287651
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Number 1 tip for getting the best bargain is to shop around on different websites for a product you like and apply for discount codes when it prompts you

Jamess
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I ever got was when a lady was signing up people for a radio usage survey going door-to-door. I was reluctant but agreed to do one as she was nice, and a few years later have earned over £1000 from semi-regular radio diaries. It takes about 5-10 minutes of my time max to fill out a whole week.

Best bargain this year is probably a new mattress I bought. Turns out I needed it more than I thought, and I got money off and free pillows by talking to the support.

Advice for getting bargains online is so not be afraid to ask the customer support for a company if there’s a way they can get you a better deal. I’ve had plenty of money off from this approach. 

STmarie00
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Smarty has the best bargains I've found and I also happened to find them this year! 🤑

For great bargains I ask friends and search the internet 😁👍

(I recommend smarty to everyone I know BTW 🤍) 

Valerie_1460848
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Discover Smarty then sharing this great value plan 😁

Timbob1208
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Switching to Smarty was the best decision I've made because it's one of the cheapest Sims out there, best prices on all deals and packages

renram
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

The best bargain I've ever found is smarty's £10 for 50GB per month.

SirAchie
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever - VW priced my current car wrong online, bought it for the advertised price.

Best bargain 2023 - Ercol table and chairs X 6 all for under the cost of 1 seat.

Top tip - Slow down, reseach, research & research before you buy.

ZoeDavi_1919511
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I love smarty! The double data was an absolute bonus when I signed up so what did I do the day after? Yep! Signed my daughter and partner up too! My sister has also recently joined! Never had a problem with this network and I will continue to recommend:)! 

Daisieh_2015212
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

My best bargain has to be buying the kids Christmas presents and my local Asda had reduced the last TV 32 inch sharp to £32 because ti was a split box. Contents absolutely fine.

Also a good bargain is a smarty sim card!! 

RobynTh_1248562
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Top tip for bargain hunting - be prepared to go shopping (including online) early in the day.

TotoroLove
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Best bargain to date was some wonderful outfits from Temu. Didn't know about them until recently. Having said that nothing can beat Smarty's amazing plan for £8 I get double the amount of GBs for the whole year at a fraction of the price when compared to other network providers. Ended last year on an uplifting note! Big thank you! I am grateful to have found you! 🙂 

RaymondM_882925
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Case of nice Shiraz at £5 per bottle. Might get me through january 🙂

Lawrenc_2361003
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Updated sims for better deals tailored to myself

KevTu_1725102
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

My best tip is to move all your family Sims to Smarty

Susannah_902330
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Smarty. Only costs me £10 per month now compared to previously paying about £50 per month when I was on a contract 

Georgin_1181003
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain?... I suppose it was getting 30gb for £10 per month.

Jennife_2186341
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

One tip for getting a bargain would be to do your research and compare prices on different sites to ensure what your being offered is the best possibility.

r66how
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My data sim has to be my bargain of the year thanks for the great service

TotoroLove
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

For much cheaper flights including long haul flights, sign up for newsletters so you can keep track of when a travel agency or directly from an airline when they may run Flash Sales, meaning return tickets at a massively discounted price. You got to call them quick though when their lines open. More importantly have your details ready if you're prepared for travelling with some flexibility on dates and times. Even better if you know a friend or two that either works in leisure and tourism, and or airlines, travel agency themselves. Good luck! 🙂 

Emjayscott
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain of 2023…a last minute trip that was 50% off due to cancellations!

ESTHEROL_823642
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

the best bargain was to have a smarty sim

G_2003507
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

@YulianK wrote:

PD_Banner_1st.png

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

Best savings tip of 2023 was signing up to SMARTY- reliable service at a great price.

Overall tip has been to go to MoneySavingExpert for cost saving suggestions across a range of areas from travel to bills.

ESTHEROL_823642
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

the best bargain was to buy a smarty sim

ESTHEROL_823642
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

the

onerob
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Number one tip for bargains: Charity shops in wealthy areas.

Babette_1518736
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my Smarty sim it's so cheap and has an excellent signal wherever l go, well done smarty!

Rochell_2403077
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

125gb for £12 a month.  That is 10x what I was getting at 02 for the same price

Annalisa_857360
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I bought a pair of wellies just before heavy floods and they were 50% off at £32. They are very warm and comfy, I'm so pleased! 

KEaton666
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

The best bargain I ever found was my 2 almost new M&S sofas for 99p on ebay. They've been brilliant and still look like new 6 years later!

I know it's not SMARTY related but hey-ho...

KaiClev
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I think the best way to find the best deals, is always to be on the look out, always checking shops websites, and using comparison websites as well. it’s always worth the time and effort to save a couple a quid for a rainy day. Best bargain i’ve got this year, is buying my favourite noodles, for 39p per pack and buying 40 of them 🙂 

TanyaHed_340002
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

DOUBLE UP plan....amazing value!  I was able to stream all my favs during our holidays. FAB bargain  🎉😁

LEONAMA_1883961
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

1  Best bargain was Plant Based Brandy Sauce for 4p a pot. Good for you , Tasty and Good for the Planet. YUM!

2 The BEST BARGAIN  I got in 2023  was a Designer skirt for wait for it ... £1 while I was Xmas present shopping online. It bought it for myself - would have been rude not to..... It turned out to be part of my NYE outfit.

3 Best tip for bargain Hunting - Start Early in the Year and out of Season for Clothes Accessories etc

Topherington
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I got is having 120gb of data for less than half the cost of the previous network I was on!

MeganHa_1647084
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£8 sim for 16GB.

£7 sim for 15GB.

Shopping with Smarty.

RussellOSull
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've ever found?

Went to our local Charity store called New Life, they had ME+EM Dress for sale, I always wanted it and was £550 on their site and well out of my price range, bought it in store for £24.99 brand new with tags. Couldn't believe my luck as would never be able to afford it in real life, plus the money I bought it for goes to a good cause.

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

Found a pair of Adidas trainers I have had my eye on for a few months which suddenly were on JD Sports for £10.. managed to get a pair, and sent before they changed the price and they honoured it

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

Go to places where they sell good labels at low price - oh and never buy 3 for 2, they very rarely work out cheaper... and another for good luck, go to Asda on a Thursday between 5.30-6.45pm as they reduce all their bread to 20p, my daughter and I call it "get in the bag night"

ZaheerS_2288193
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my smarty sim it's so cheap and has an excellent signal wherever l go,well done smarty i preferred many friends and they are all happy

OlhaYan_2442355
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

100GB for 12 pounds!! Awesome

AlexGonz_314351
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I once bought a.pair of second hand jeans at.a.car boot sale for  £2.

Took them home to wash an checked the pockets and found £10 inside! Best ever 🙂