Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,151 REPLIES 2,151

JayneCo_2079288
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was switching to Smarty early in 2023 then having an amazing Black Friday offer to double my data at no extra cost! An absolute bargain - can’t beat it

StevePr_1964563
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain last year was getting double data from SMARTY for £10 per month so that’s 60gigs for £10 per month. 

ZenaStr_1819042
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

A £250 coat for half price 

spookychico
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I've grabbed this year was probably god eater 3, the game sits at about £50 usually. Got it for £4. Pretty good if you ask me.

IfeomaO_2338424
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The £12 for 120/125GB is my best bargain. Gives me fairly enough data monthly.

DebraHo_2173200
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I like the low prices and the gifts you get when recommending friends, myself and family plus my best friend now all use Smarty.

Far better than other companies

keirgotice
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

honestly, a bargain is top tier no matter the context. Sure, Smarty’s £16 deal is phenomenal but there’s more than that. Honestly, I bought an Nintendo DS Lite for £25 of eBay and that was some beautiful nostalgia. What’s your favourite Pokémon everybody?

AmieLeF
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Always googling for discount codes before I buy something 

robynbo_1466419
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The day I found and signed up on Smarty

JeffShe_2292467
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was the Smarty sim, it it a great way to provide data backup for my home broadband and allows me to work remotely without the need to worry about data usage.

Nadaraj_1555539
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

£100 Amazon prize draw

Frederi_2220786
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

my favourite bargain this year was definitely the smarty sim i purchased ! i got a referral code so it was super cheap and the signal is amazing everywhere! i’m so happy to have a smarty sim

MayS_1895445
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I like the plans with 12GB EU roaming. I've recommended a few friends to use Smarty. And I got x2 Amazon coupon 🙂

Sleepybean
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was a €9 flight to Budapest. Tip for flights is to fly on a Wednesday

DavidGuati
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Discounts via referrals 

TiagoDe_1021961
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was starting a family plan and getting 10% off... Bargain of the century!!!

Jade
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Hi my best bargain I have got was my smarty SIM deal 100GB for £12 and even better it's gone up to 125GB at the moment without me having to pay more for it . 

My top tip would be always look around before buying anythink even if it takes U a extra day to get the thing you want it will be worth it in the end when U get the thing for half the price or better 

And the best bargain this year has got to be my mattress this mattress would have cost me £1000 but I got it for £600 because I shopping around first even tho I badly needed a new mattress as my old one I could feel all the spring and with me waiting for a hip replacement it was not comfortable but I wanted and got the bargain of this year also got it delivered and put up stairs for me  x

DB1
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Bought a refurb Samsung 22 ultra from Amazon.  Cashback offer old phone was almost the same as the refurb cost.  But older was canal on S20 and up... In any condition.  So I bought an S20 online that had seen better days. Cost be just under£300.  Both me phone with older phones for cashback.  Trust. Pristine S23 ultra fit Jess than £300.

Meant I was able to get the most out of smarty sim.  Happy days

MJK
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I found this year is a pair of ear buds for £20. I was keen to try ear buds as I had mainly used wired headphones previously. I was reluctant to buy a pair of more expensive ear buds as I find it difficult to get earphones that fit comfortably. I tried a pair from a small UK manufacturer (Majority) and I'm impressed with the sound quality for the price. They fit comfortably and stay in

davidsu_1546347
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain group plan with smarty sims 

GordonR_2020235
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My £5 Smarty sim was my bargain of 2023. Exactly what I need without paying extra for stuff I don't use 🙂

AndrewM_1847804
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best ever bargain was signing up to points club membership with IHG hotels. Years later we were in a IHG hotel in Singapore and discovered that it qualified us for free breakfast each morning and free drinks in the evening. Now I sign up to all points clubs. 

KendrickHourd
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain with Smarty is that I’m don’t use a lot of data, so I love that I get money back for what I don’t use. Subsequently I generally only pay £7 ish a month. Winner. 

LukaszJ_1775321
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was to get 32GB for £8!

StevenC_1535796
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My car , it was such a bargain because 2 years  after buying it  “ We buy any car “

were valuing it for a couple of £ grand more than I bought it for 

• What was the best bargain you've bagged this year
    A Holiday to Lanzarote for 2 weeks , all inclusive to celebrate my 65th Birthday 
  • simply shop around and do your homework 

T-800
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My smarty sim, loads of data!!! 

TracyEv_1700207
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I ever found was a 50p laser knife and potato peeler, used it for 30 years, still going strong! Best bargain this year, a £169 tyre sold to my online by a German garage including postage for only £49. Number one tip is Always shop around!

Nadaraj_1555539
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty sim best bargain

Tiffany_1910757
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Defo best bargain was joint smarty mobile 

Tiffany_1910757
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Joining smarty was absolutely the best bargain ever 

KimFrank2024
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

best bargain I’ve  ever found, it was the SIM deal, I got extr 30GB for a year and after a year SMARTY continued offer me extra 30GB data. Coverage is good in my are and I think it was one of the cheapest sim deal 

PoppyWi_1394355
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I like the fact that no matter what data plan you choose it’s always at an excellent price, it’s not expensive and it’s also affordable and if you run out you have that option to add more on 

StevenJ_2144928
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Only bargain I have ever had is being with smarty it's everything you need from a service provider simple as that ,keep it going guys ,wish you exponential grow for the future and push out the big boy rip off merchants

Alessan_2398375
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

32g for 8 quid baby.

Normally I'd say checking HotUKDeals is a good way to look for bargains

Wightgal
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain in 2023 was taking advantage of the data offer for just £1.00 a month extra

ClaireHi_214337
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain, well I can’t deny the smarty plans for my kids are 100% the best value in the market getting double data just brilliant for them.. 

SavvasK_1346431
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

for me my best bargain was 120gb for 12£

DoreneY_2232759
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Enter the goods you want to buy, and then choose the price from low to high.

Szilard_1655227
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick
  • My best bargain was to get 32GB for £8!
  • More date

Wightgal
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain of 2023 was the data offer for an extra £1.00 a month