Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

Tim_UK
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The Smarty EU roaming using existing package is an absolute bargain compared to the competition!

AnikoSin_797788
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargin - an electric blanket half price right after Xmas.

Best advice - Wait and be patient the price WILL go down!

Gunner82
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

@YulianK wrote:

PD_Banner_1st.png

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

The biggest bargain has got to be my smarty sim 

HettyMos_815842
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

my current deal 🙂 £8 for 16GB so good.. never have any issues with SMARTY

JohnHam_2397283
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My best bargain was  my Xmas gift from my mum

JoshEll_2277220
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty! Another great bargain was going to the shop and finding £28 worth of freezable shopping and getting it on discount for only £5! The number one tip to get a bargain is to do your research - don’t buy the first product you see of what you want - look on different sites and see if there are any discount codes! 

WW_1137362
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain was the plan upgrade deals especially the £16 for unlimited data offer.

The best bargain I’ve bargained was upgrading my plan from 8 to 15 gb at no extra cost.

Number one tip is to get the offer as soon as you can before it’s gone!

EssDotTee
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain for me this year was definitely getting my SMARTY SIM 😉

DavidTa_2182764
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Apart from the SMARTY sim only contract, the NECTAR AMEX card is excellent for points that can be converted into AVIOS. 

GaryBon_2090501
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? Clearly SMARTY
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? SMARTY Family Plan
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? go to smarty.co.uk

KarenPow_361100
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain you always find when you start looking for voucher codes to use on your purchases.  I’ve made so many savings that way.

I bought a 2nd hand refurbished iPhone 11 as my best bargain for 2023.  

Joshua_Beato_16
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£10 for 60gb

Jessica
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I get the best deal with smarty, I have for years!

Finding bargains is something I do amazingly.  This year has been filled with incredible savings 😛 

ChrisWe_1890015
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

What was the best bargain you've ever found

60GB data plan for the price of a 30GB plan for a year

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

It being extended

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

Search comparison websites and pay special attention to blue light card deals in you are public sector

WW_1137362
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was the £16 for unlimited data.

Best bargain I’ve bagged was upgrading from 8 to 15gb data at no extra cost.

Number one tip is to get the bargain as soon as you can before it’s gone.

ROBERTQ_1959705
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? An almost brand new St Michael (M&S until 2000) dinner suit for £20. Looks great. 
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? Too early to say!
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Patience. Don’t be tempted to jump too soon, a bargain will often become an even greater bargain. 

Gunner82
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

To snag a great SIM-only deal, I regularly compare plans from different providers. Stay flexible with your data and call requirements, and be open to promotions. I also keep an eye on limited-time offers and discounts 

RayLuck_1234131
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain switching my o2 sim to a Smarty plan

PeterHo_1257639
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

When a company you already have a good deal with then give you something for nothing e.g £100 amazon voucher

EssDotTee
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain this year was definitely my smarty SIM 😉

MotazAl_2141029
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever when I bought an expensive decent jacket on discount and later on I found one button broken and got further discount and I ended up paying 10 pounds on a really good jacket.

best bargain ever ? The extra 25 gb I got on my monthly data with smarty for free for the whole year.

my advise is to keep your attention all the time and you will find a golden deal at some point.

Stephen_1046087
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Getting the smarty sim 

NyallMcC_218852
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I’ve had is finding my smarty sim with 20% off my plan for life. Unlimited everything and a 20% off for life? What’s not to love about that!! 
Thank you SMARTY 🥳

Siobhan_2030608
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Getting a deal on sim card 

JonMeek_2070093
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain is £10 sim and 60gb data!

KeelanR_1844641
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Smarty was the best option to go to as it’s very cheap and the best for everything unlimited and the best place to find bargains is in groups or online 

Christi_2079164
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

It was the Smarty sim (and maybe a beautiful coat in an outlet 😂). No but honestly, the value for what you get with smarty is brilliant. Not like any other company! So happy to have found Smarty. It’s cheaper, fast, easy to use and data usage in the EU is part of the package! Keep doing what you are doing Smarty! 

MartinW_2307433
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The smarty sim is easily the best bargain around £6  for unlimited calls and texts and 5gb of data

Signed my wife up as well, smooth as silk transfer over. No brainer

AdamHug_1864430
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Sim is good value bargain

TomGosl_1105990
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Bargain is Smarty and not Voda 😂👍

HawreSa_1583315
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Hawre

AngelaH_1934867
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was getting smartie for 5 quid a month!!! And the price hasn't gone up!! I searched around. Can't be beaten!! Just look for the best deal around !!

Spencer_1749106
SMARTY Livewire
SMARTY Livewire

My best bargain was the unlimited calls, text and data sim from smarty. It was a promotional offer which I thought was too good to be true but it was real. 

The best bargain I got this year was the summer ferry price to Europe. Normally its over £1000 but got it near to half the price.

No1 tip to get a bargain is to speak to friends on what you are looking to buy as 90% of the time they have done the research for you and they know sites to visit so this saves time and headaches searching. 

TomGosl_1105990
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Smarty is, saves me £40 a month compared to vodafone

RafidAl_2346205
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain for 2023 was signing up to Smarty. I was living outside the UK and I had a BT sim. I was paying £6 for 3gb. My son introduced me to Smarty and I got 120gb for £12 a month rolling contract. Amazing. 

JohnDoy_2108238
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Definitely roaming abroad and data usage from existing package

Chris_295851
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was cheap flights found through using Google Flights. Much cheaper than Expedia.

insanejojo
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best deal I found were AirPods 2nd Gen for £99 on Black Friday. Usually priced at £129. And the retailer also emailed me a Black Friday voucher to save £7 when you spend £75. So effectively reducing the price to £92. And then used a gift card to pay which was purchased at 7% off. £85.56 final price.

Ra-Ra-Rizzputin
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I found was my Smarty contract, after years of believing that high costs were just the way things were for phones. That was also the bargain I found in 2023, but another more recent one I found was a cheap refurb laptop through a techie friend.

My advice for finding good deals is to just talk with people you know, because they may actually have the solution you're looking for!

RachelM_2147658
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I ever found was getting unlimited data, calls and text for only £16 a month