Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

Sirilulu
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Research research research 

ItchyMeatus
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I got 100gb for £10.80 a month with smarty as I pay for a group of 3. Bargin !

JackRic_1751186
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best tip for getting a bargain, 

Look around for all options and see if any discount I'd offered for easy tasks, signing up to newsletter etc.. Also, no harm in asking for a better price 

PeterBa_1352167
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Continued quality of sevice ar a great price

MC_2006194
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite recent bargain was buying advent calendars mid-December. I got some really nice mixed Pukka tea ones for a few £s which is much cheaper even than buying the normal packs on sale. The same for a few "posh" sweet ones.  

Antonio_1691541
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best deal tbh had to be getting smartie 10 pounds for alot and reliable data,no contract no hassle.

JackCey_1213225
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I ever found was 32gb for £8 this was an absolute bargain and a great deal so far in 2024 my best bargain is 32gb again for the second month in a row for £8 my number one tip for getting a bargain is joining smarty great company and I hope I can win this giveawayyy!!

Christo_1844896
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My smarty SIM is the best bargain - compared to all the other sim cards I've used

nicolaw_1809945
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My biggest bargains are grab a bargain on amazon

BrianNi_1873373
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain has to be my smarty SIM I got my SIM through Quidco at the price of £16 month for unlimited everything which saved me nearly £40 month from my previous supplier for smarty

Melanie_2339127
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Being able to go sim only has saved me so much money, thanks Smarty 

JackCey_1213225
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I ever found was 32gb for £8 this was an absolute bargain and a great deal so far in 2024 my best bargain is 32gb again for the second month in a row for £8 my number one tip for getting a bargain is joining smarty great company and I hope I can win this giveawayyy!!

JoshuaY_1280481
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I think it's absolutely fantastic company and I love using this app because they are so many great offers and the staff members are really good at sorting out problems to any situations on this app. Amazing app, I love the price discount my favourite one is 100GB for £10.80 which is a fantastic bargain, the best app I've ever used thankyou so much it's amazing.

JackCey_1213225
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty is the best! The best bargain I ever found was 32gb for £8 this was an absolute bargain and a great deal so far in 2024 my best bargain is 32gb again for the second month in a row for £8 my number one tip for getting a bargain is joining smarty great company and I hope I can win this giveawayyy!!

tonyada_1073593
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

its all a bargain - best mobile provider i have ever had

davidshsrp
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

A £115 pair of sailing shoes for £14.99  - different sizes, but matched my feet!

David

MaxwellSmart
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain was a pair of shoes (not a top brand but still a well known brand) for €13.

MartynM_1793176
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My Smarty SIM card 👍

PeterBa_1352167
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hey its great here

SarahAt_1828537
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The discount for having group members, all managed from my plan, is great

KeithEv_1385134
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain of 2023 was a 50% off Toby Carvery 😅😅😅

IBRAHIM_1329146
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hello everybody 

komadat
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My number one tip for getting a bargain is to be patient. Keep an eye on sales and discounts regularly

ZeeshanS_407872
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? Getting smarty saved me £20 over giffgaff and EE,LOVE IT

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Always do your research thoroughly and ensure you're looking at the right stuff 

DavidTi_1326431
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite bargain was getting my Smarty SIM and joining Smarty, absolute bargain !

PaulCor_1944227
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain for 2023 defo sorting me out with my changeover to the excellent Smarty Sim. it's so cheap and has an amazing signal anywhere l go. You guys are first class! As for looking for a bargain, I usually just shop around on line for the best reviews and deals. Keep on ddoing what you're doing, which is a first class service, which is a rare find these days.

ToluJ
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

It's actually 2 things for me. I get 60gig for £10 and a 10% discount on my son's linked number😁

Andreea_1615339
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain is the smarty offer that I got at the moment 10£ for 100GB.

Best bargain I bagged for this is year is my dishwasher for a super half price 50£

Tips, opt in for sale notifications

ShaunOj_2241666
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I bagged this year was a 100GB data for only 12£

DavidTi_1326431
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Joining Smarty and spreading the word worldwide !!!

Neskimo
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ever was actually the same as best bargain this year. An electric 3 seat recliner with usb slots to charge your phone/tablet. Got it for half price. Also an LG boom portable speaker that was half price too. You have to be patient and make sure you check sites online regularly for offers. May help to join a savings voucher group too that notifies you with offers.

ShaunOj_2241666
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain I found in 2023 was a 100GB DATA for only £12

CosmoFl_1612337
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My number one tip for getting a bargain is to decide what you really want and wait for it to go on sale.

PamBish_2004786
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best deal I found for 2023 was my Smarty SIM getting 60gb for just £10, I've already spotted a new deal I love for when this one runs out. I absolutely love Smarty. I've never had any issues with them at all. Love love love I even put all my family on Smarty!!!

ságeMudi_903875
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

my biggest discount of 2023 was Smarty giving me double data for FREE due to my loyalty to them. Usually, I’d have 30GB for £10 and now I have 60GB for the same price. If that’s not a bargain I don’t know what is!

PaulRob_1178110
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Fantastic sim deal with lots more data than other networks 😉

discocampbell
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best tip - search online for any possible discount codes first.

Best Bargain - Discounted Google Pixel phone.

Best Bargain ever - Agadoo by Black Lace on 7 inch vinyl, 50p from a charity shop.

SarahAt_1828537
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain you’ve ever found? 

Best bargain ever was a second hand cargo bike in eBay which we've used for 7 years...saved us thousands in fuel

What was the best bargain you bagged in 2023? 

Best bargain of 2023 was getting 33% off the price of a Lego Millennium Falcon for my son's Christmas present - he was over the moon too.

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? 

Set up price alerts on items you're trying to buy...and wait patiently!

JenRobe_1755457
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Always thrift stores/second hand shops for bargins! I found a £700 (retail cost) Max Mara winter coat for £14 in a thrift store last month

BubbleMatrix
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I've ever had was a trip to Rome for the price of a coke bottle 

The best bargain this year was a dress reduced to £5 

My best tip is to shop around, but don't just buy anything because its cheap - make sure it's something that you really want/need