Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

Oc5529
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Sure, here are short answers to your questions:

1. **Best Bargain Ever Found:** A high-quality, barely-used bicycle for £50 at a car boot sale. Its original retail price was over £500.

2. **Best Bargain This Year:** A set of professional kitchen knives at 70% off during an online clearance sale.

3. **Number One Tip for Getting a Bargain:** Always compare prices online before making a purchase, and sign up for alerts from discount and coupon websites to stay informed about sales and special offers.

JérémyD
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

wait for Christmas promotions

RRees
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Picking up a bargain in the sales 

Vincent_1389218
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Changing to a SMARTY SIM has saved me mega bucks over time & so hassle free.

CiroVal_1343246
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

1 incentive for signing up friend

2 double data same price for one year 

ZenabQa_1632186
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

SMARTY has a variety of good deals, ensuring that there is something for everyone, taking into account affordability and an excellent data package for a range of customers. This is what makes them stand out from other data companies. 

ClaireIb_325469
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Obviously best bargain is SMARTY!!! I love that European roaming is included in the monthly price, no other provider can compare to that. VALUE VALUE VALUE! I'm sticking with SMARTY just for this bargain ❤️❤️❤️

CansuUl_1261092
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Currently on 60gb for 10£ best bargain ever

David_2048734
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain this year has to be a beer draught machine I purchased for £50, when the RRP was £150! 

Best advice for grabbing a bargain is to shop around online. Prior to completing the purchase, do a quick Google search for a discount code. 

DavidJe_1794698
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Wild camping in the Highlands of Scotland

Ernesta_1907449
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Unlimited data for £15 a month is the best data deal in history!

CansuUl_1261092
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Currently on 60gb for 10£. Best bargain ever

Shirley_2394851
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I had in 2023 was discovering SMARTY and bagging a 16GB sim for £8pm.  Wow!  This was brilliant as I was only receiving 7GB for £8 with my previous sim provider.  Well done SMARTY.

AlexWri_1711849
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

best bargain of 2023 was a Rab coat which I got using some old gift vouchers in the Black Friday sales, compounding is the best way!

Vincent_1389218
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Changing to a SMARTY SIM was the best bargain I made. Saving me MEGA BUCKS over the year & so hassle free too.

ZenabQa_1632186
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

SMARTY has a variety of good deals, taking into account affordability and a good quality package, ensuring that there is something for everyone. This is what makes SMARTY different from other usual data companies. 

Nasser
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

The best bargain was an audio speaker for 10£

JunaidZ_1754941
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

you can always find something

I always get notified for the best prices

Debemdean
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best decision I've made moving over to Smarty. Have also recommended to others 👍

AmyBowe_1917593
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best tip for finding a bargain is shopping around! Look on comparison websites to find the best deal - that's how I found SMARTY 😊

EricaTh_2295579
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I have bagged for 2023 was 200GB for £17 with no price increase and having the choice the increase or decrease plan if needed no without been in a contract. 

CansuUl_1261092
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Currently on 60gb for 10£. Best bargain ever 

_06Dlambie
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

4gb of data for only £6 is a steal with unlimited calls and text. Best bargain out there.

Beverly-S
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Best bargain: Definitely echo what others are saying about their Smarty packages. Since moving to a sim only plan that has no contract I haven’t looked back. I’ve saved a considerable amount & am very happy with my package. Love the bonus’s when someone joins by the referral link. Keep doing what you’re doing Smarty! 

JohnAme_2314126
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Simply joining smarty best bargain iv had 

StaceyM_1990
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Great network! Best I've been on for years. I get signal everywhere. Also the bundle I'm on is great value for money! 

Andrewl_1321685
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

60gb for £10

KimLall_2131997
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£10 smarty sim  for unlimited texts, calls and 30gb. 

MilaMar_1454374
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

[Prize Draw] Reply:

What was the best bargain you have ever found? + What was the best bargain you have bagged this year?

The best bargain I've ever found with Smarty was their 1-day unlimited data add-on for just £3. It was incredibly useful for a day when I knew I'd be using a lot of data and didn't want to worry about running out. It's an excellent deal for heavy data users who need a short-term boost.

What is your number one tip for getting a good bargain?

My number one tip for getting a good bargain is to always compare prices online before buying anything in a store. Sometimes, online stores offer better deals or there are discount codes available that you can use to reduce the price even further.

DavidBu_1631093
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain of 2023 was a bag of kale at morrisons reduced to 10p

NoahBru_1035056
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

i love the £6 data bundle as it’s easy to top up if needed and suits all budgets. I’m a student and i also work so the pay isn’t great and this bundle gets me through to every payday!

ZeroManYT
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

One top bargaining tip is to do thorough research beforehand. Know the typical prices of the item you're interested in, understand its value, and be aware of the prices offered by different sellers. This knowledge gives you a solid foundation for negotiation and helps you recognize a fair price when you see it.

I'd also recommend visiting money-saving-expert it is helpful Website that alows you to search for various bargains , now that's a bargin

JosephK_1644791
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Having my deal extend on smarty until 2025. Love that

Harriet_1971900
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Ngl one of the best bargains I have bagged is finding smarty. If 30GB for £10 wasn't a bargin enough, doubling it 60GB for £10 is practically ridiculous. When I moved from Vodafone, the person on the phone who was asking why I was moving even said "oh yeah I get it we can not come close to competing with that". 😂

The best bargin of 2023 was my laser hair removal 😂 I was offered 6 session of full leg hair removal for £299 instead of originally £600 - literally an offer I could not refuse. I'd been waiting years to get laser but it was just too expensive. This offer came at just the right time it was like a sign 😂

PhoebeD_1967908
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£100 prize draw is pretty amazing

IDANJOR_1212210
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What’s the best bargain you’ve ever found? 
I’d say during the Black Friday sales..The month of November broke my bank account.

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? During my Christmas trip unfortunately I had to pay for my check in luggage for me and a family member only to get to the check in desk and find one of the already paid for luggage was over weight. The airline officer broke the news and requested for another $120 for the overweight luggage. My bargaining powers came in action at that point and he eventually exempted us from paying the overweight fee! That’s a bargain!! 

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? You gotta be a little bit street smart. Evaluate the situation and seller and see if there’s a loop hole for negotiation. Don’t be too pushy.. negotiate and it will eventually happen. 

JohnRic_1991780
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Number one (two and three) tip?

Knowing exactly what you want and then setting up searches for it.

Being prepared to wait.

Not buying things just because they are "cheap".

Sirilulu
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

60gb with smarty for £10! 

kiranva_1369365
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Getting 60gb for only £10 and group discount for a very fast network 

Valerie_1818139
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I ever found is Smarty itself.  My friends are so jealous of the low monthly payments and benefits I get, which are so much better than their mobile contract fees.  Thank you Smarty.

The best bargain in 2023 was finding a brand new bungalow near both my daughters.  Hopefully, I will be moving there this year, my 84th!

A tip for finding bargains is search on eBay or Vinted for what it is you want and when you find it, go to Topcashback , Quidco, or any other cashback site and buy through their site.  The money quickly mounts up