Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

VidaPal_2399670
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I’ve still looking for the best bargain I’ve ever found. Haven’t found it yet 

VidaPal_2399670
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

It is yet to come!!

YvonneMc_959576
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Now, the best bargain I bagged this year was this wee pig and I'll tell you why. As you can see, he's a tiny little porker, by the size of my fingers. I bought him in a charity shop for a minuscule 10p. I fell in love with him when I saw him. I had no idea that the little pork chop is stoneware clay pottery. Just as I usually do, I like to look up online to see what I've bought because, sometimes things come from any famous makers. I found something very similar and I was pleasantly surprised to see that it cost £10. I think my wee pig costs more than that but then I'm biased. Whatever it is, it's more than 10p and I got a huge bargain that day, and he became part of the miniatures family in my home. 

IMG_4843.jpeg

YvonneMc_959576
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Now, the best bargain I bagged last year was this wee pig and I'll tell you why. As you can see, he's a tiny little porker, by the size of my fingers. I bought him in a charity shop for a minuscule 10p. I fell in love with him when I saw him. I had no idea that the little pork chop is stoneware clay pottery. Just as I usually do, I like to look up online to see what I've bought because, sometimes things come from any famous makers. I found something very similar and I was pleasantly surprised to see that it cost £10. I think my wee pig costs more than that but then I'm biased. Whatever it is, it's more than 10p and I got a huge bargain that day, and he became part of the miniatures family in my home. 

IMG_4843.jpeg

DChe666
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

- What was the best bargain you've ever found?

A 55" LG OLED TV for half price from AV.com

- What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

The OnePlus Open during Black Friday sales - £250 off and £100 cash back

- What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

Check daily on HotUKDeals.com - so many bargain to have shared by the community

TarunKa_2289160
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I mean 180 GB for 15 is biggest bargain 

CraigMcD_134108
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

1. Best bargain for me has to be the 12 month contract for home fibre unlimited broadband for £12 a month with vodafone that I took out last month and because there was a 2 week delay setting me up due to technical issues I received £75.79 compensation which equates to the first 6 months being free of charge with £3.79 credit left after that.

2. Best bargain this year so far for me has to be 2 x pots of dulux paint for £32 instead of £42 from homebase with an additional 10% off as I set up my e-mail address with them, that's enough paint to do my bedroom and front room 🙂

3. Be very patient and do not rush in to any purchases, take screenshots, save pages or websites in to your bookmarks and shop around. Most importantly be very patient and when you have exhausted all of your options for the items you want then go for the best deal, (prices and sales can change on a daily basis).

AndrewMo_705628
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

1. When you offered me 1 year at 15£  a month, unlimited everything

2. When you extended my contract for 15£ for an extra 3 months

3. Always be needy and annoying

BrianWe_1260084
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain was finding smarty mobile 60 gb Ultimate calls and texts for £ 10 per month bargain best for 2023 my tip get smarty mobile 

AndrewMo_705628
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best deal Smarty ever gave me was 15£ a month, unlimited everything for a year, then you extended my 15£ a month deal for three months, and the best way to get a good deal is to be needy. Please enter me for the 100£ competition.

SharnaEls_57938
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

the best SMARTY network bargain I love is how every month I get money back from what data I didn’t use!! 

ValeriyZ_400091
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

120gb 12£

Natalia_007
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Best deal I found this year was definitely the double data bonus upgrade I got. My old mobile company tried to get me not to switch but when I told them about my smarty data plan and most importantly, the price I was going to pay for it, they had no hope of matching it!

Caroline_674613
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Best bargain: discovering the Too Good To Go App

Fenella_2331714
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The unlimited calls and  data package for £16 a month which is an absolute bargain x

KatieSi_1316149
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best tip for bargain hunting is vinted. It’s a wonderland. 

VassoKy_1922060
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best one is my contract  32 GB for £8 and best tip is get signed up for newsletters of join smarty community to not miss out on offers

UKDS
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Moving all my mobile contracts with Three to Smarty

AfrahNa_2445683
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Being with Smarty saves me money now I’ve got my family members on board too 😂

elenaweidi
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Definitely the current plan I've found with my Smarty, 100ml Gucci perfume for half the price, try all avenues and compare to ensure you're receiving the best bargain

elenaweidi
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Definitely my current sim I've found with Smarty, a 50% off Gucci Guilty perfume + Vivienne Westwood skirt for 20, try all avenues and compare to ensure you're bagging the best bargain possible

Dim_Das
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

100£  prize 

roberto
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I am always on the lookout for a bargain. The best bargain i ever found was last year when i managed to purchase a used motorhome for £9.000. So far this year i have bought some aftermarket decals for my motorhome at a very cheap price. My tip for getting a great cheap bargain is to be patient and take your time when searching for a deal.

PaulaFri_790507
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain is my husband,our marriage licence cost £27.50 that was 27years ago and still going strong xxx

HelenDi_1456231
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

Whilst on holiday in Turkey we visited a tourist attraction in Pamukkale.  The hoodies with Pamukkale written on them were 1200 Turkish Lira (approximately £34).  Whilst looking around the shop I noticed a rail with some t-shirts and hoodies hanging up that weren’t in packaging.  I found a blue hoodie with Pamukkale written on it and a price tag of 250 Turkish Lira (approximately £7) I noticed that on the back there was a very small ‘pull’ on the material, that didn’t affect the jumper and that I was sure I could ‘pull’ that back and not be noticed.  I checked with the shop assistant that this was the price and she said it was.  So I think 🤔 this was a fantastic bargain, a really thick hoodie that will always be a memorable souvenir from a fabulous place.  🤩🥳

Courtne_2163207
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I've found this year is smartys £8 for unlimited calls, texts, and 16gb of data! Super cheap I love it 

Courtne_2163207
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My number one tip for getting a bargain is dont buy the forst thing you see, shop around for the best deal but if its a hard to beat bargain snatch it up asap

Courtne_2163207
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain, we bought a house worth over £300,000 for less than £273,000 if my eues thats a massuve bargain 

reginal_1286763
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I got was a free upgrade to buissness class on a Virgin flight from MIAMI at the airport just because I was first in the que at check-in!

My tip is always be polite to people.

Stephen_1444387
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

60gb for £10 is the best bargain ever 🎉

Rebecca_1353342
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I ever got was a Le Creuset roasting pan reduced from £130 to £30. Best pan ever!

AdamJen_1301849
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

How to bag a bargain- look out for the increased data offers that Smarty shares with existing members. Sometimes they cost no more than your existing plan and once you’ve grabbed a deal they honour it even when the deal is withdrawn later.

Angelic_13
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I've ever found was a Kate Spade purse for £10!

Deborah_2286332
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

This may sound corny but joining smarty was bargain for me. I travel to Europe a lot and i can still data roam i used to be with 3 and data cost me a fortune. Signal always good so a great bargain for me

LizaEbe_1914354
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I bagged this year?

Perusing a charity shop I found an M&S cashmere jumper for £10. These are £100 odd in the shop. Bagged it! 💪

GF125
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi

The best ever bargain was when I lived in the US and bought a Nike tracksuit top from TJ Maxx. It was reduced from $100 to $1.

I have just bought a Canterbury polo shirt off eBay for 99.p and it’s a really good fit

Top tip- on eBay type in a search for an item of clothing from a brand you really like and save the search. If you are patient you’ll find items you really like at a great price.

AmandaG_2016542
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain has to be my smarty data plan sim card!!

I'm looking to do the full switch over to smarty once my current contract finishes.

SandraMa_412601
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargin ever was a sheffield silver plate 3 tier candlestick from a charity shop £4, i've since seen the same one in a local grand hall.

James_2096847
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain ever… Bitcoin

Best in 2023… Bitcoin

Best Tip.. Dollar cost average 

Smarty referral and group discount also very good. 

Natalie_1958326
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain of 2023 was snagging my wedding dress in a vintage shop for £40!