Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

AhsanHaq_139766
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Scanning the Internet and price comparing to see who has the best deals. 

HasanAkd_490890
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Years before, when i was paying 30 something to another provider, i came across smarty. it was 10 pounds for 30 GB data and unlimited calls and texts. Here now more than 4 years later, it's still 10 pounds. Amazing. During the journey with smarty, they have provided a lot of benefits. Comes and goes a lot of free data 10s of gbs, you don't need to pay anything to use your allowance in EU, it is capped at 12gb Which is free and you can call and text anyone when you are abroad. Including that country's numbers. Awesome. I cannot suggest enough. I'm like a waking marketing for smarty. 

PhoebeC_2117362
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Getting reduced Levi’s clothes on eBay 

HKG1
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain is using Student deal in Unlimited plan, no longer limit on ur data usage!!

chrekya
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Relentless searching and comparing

Frxzmo
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I've found is the plan I am on now which is 5gb and unlimited calls and text for £6

The best bargain I've bagged this year is the 5gb for £6 

The number one tip to grab a bargain is to download the HotUKDeals app

Krzyszt_2329433
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I installed Smarty in 2023, the best decision, I got a 40gb package for £10

HKG1
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Join the unlimited plan as a student, £10 per month, no longer worries about your data limit

markloy_2366201
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

my favourite bargain is smarty good data  unlim min and text still unbeatable and oustsnding network .

Antonia
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I had found would be on a Steve Madden bag worth 120£ for 20£ in Tkmaxx 😂 

Carly_6
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Without a doubt the best bargain I got was switching from EE to Smarty. Getting what I used to pay £30 a month for, now for £5 a month. My boyfriend switched over too, and it's saved us so much money!

DocGerry
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

5GB Data, Unlimited Text, Unlimited Voice at £5.40 month using the 

GROUP DISCOUNT is all we need per phone  so of course use it for three devices.
Fourth is only used occasionally.  This the ability not to use, not pay for for a while and restart is a unique SMARTY attribute.

DavidWa_1435787
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found?

My wife and I fell in love with a pair of expensive lights in BHS. These were the last two but they had glass crystal pieces missing so the sales assistant said we could have them really cheap. She then found another broken light (the same) and let us have all the spare bits from that and still at the ridiculously cheap price. Those lights were up for 15 years before we sold the house and left them there. We recently passed the house and still those lights are up, so someone else us now making use of the best value light ever

• What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

From Boots. On a reduced shelf they had a pack of 11 Gillette Fusion Razors in a damaged box with a sticker saying 1 missing for just £7. When I got home the box did contain all 11 razors. 

Add an item you want to your basket and leave it there. Quite often, a site will try and entice you with a discount code.

LucasGo_1190342
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I've gotten was a deal on clothes where I got 2 free shirts if id bought 2 other products 

Alexand_1678728
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain is a whole year of 15GB data per month for £7 for the smarty winter deal

TahidUd_2438345
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Unlimted Data, Calls and Texts for £10 per month.

PantherFace
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Do your research

TahidUd_2438345
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Unlimited Data, Calls and Texts for £10 per month

Mackenz_1960054
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The double data for £15 30gb and look for deals 

PantherFace
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Honor xpad 9 £136

Sebasti_2325412
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The 6£ for 5gb is a great monthly deal. I don't need much data and it works!

sheps14me
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Buying a can of Pepsi Max and winning a holiday for two on Ibiza.

Rebecca_2009881
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Geting 125gb data, unlimited calls and texts on Smarty

Rebecca_2009881
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Getting 120gb data, unlimited texts and minutes for £12 a month on Smarty

Loz
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best tip to get a bargain: make the person in the call centre laugh. I once got a discount on my car insurance of voer a hundred quid for asking "Can I get a discount for being cheeky enough to ask?"

JayneAl_1226139
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain was joining Smarty, as they offer some great deals. 4g for £5,is a great deal.

RebeccaK_401444
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Smarty monthly sim double data deal

WaynePa_1823962
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Smarty as good as 3 but cheaper 

Smartysoul
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

100GB for £12, mmmmm delicious. Can tether, hotspot, download left and right and still have plenty of ammunition left in the magazine by the end of the month! Now that's a bargain

garyjmarshall
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain ever - Freddy Adu on Football Manager '05

Bargain of the year - found a discarded set of irons and putter at the local Tip and they let me have them!

No.1 tip - find what you want on Amazon, c&p the URL, paste it into camelcamelcamel.com, set a notification for the price you want it to drop to before you buy and wait for that golden email

AyyanTa_2302539
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best offer I had was the Black Friday one because I could make unlimited calls use a ton of data and not run out. I also love the fact this is probably the cheapest network and still you guys are giving us dicky ts and offer I am really appreciative of this and hope to carry on using this in the future. Wish you the best of luck 😊

JamesYe_1912760
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

the best i got in 2023 was £200 for just opening an account with the nationwide through switch.

hell yes 

HamudBen_375618
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I managed to get  120GB for £12 with smarty for my brother. Great bargain 

AmyHadd_1402595
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite bargain was the option to upgrade my GB for the same price 

AnnaBor1971
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best Bargain I ever found ... vintage 80s pure wool C&A womens long over coat on a selling site last year  - unworn for 12 quid ! Beautiful, classy and an absolute steal !! 

Stephen_2442694
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain, buy a settee and get 50% off carpet. Right deal, as we also got £200 off setee

GillianR_368248
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I found was a few years ago when I found a motorhome at a ridiculous price, 8 years later I could sell it for double what I paid for it.

NicolaA_1617922
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Unlimited everything for £18 a month which is amazing for me 

MoÃb
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

£15 deal