Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

stephenco_26015
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

the one and only smarty

JamesGa_2018071
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? A 2nd hand shed in good condition on E-bay for 99p
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? A £25 cookery book in a charity shop for £1
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Always look for wrongly listed, misspelt or mis-titled items, as other bidders won't bother to search for them.

UzohMadu_445450
SMARTY Livewire
SMARTY Livewire

may best bargain would be getting unlimited data and unlimited calls for £20 pounds

Jac_1852599
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£100 Amazon prize draw 🤞🏻

Dhritima_388725
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Most cost effective network provider with only 6 quid per month with solid coverage all over UK.

IanHarw_1783466
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£10 Bell tent

JaneCar_1946327
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

my smarty sim was my best deal of 2023 I pay £2 more a month but get 10x the data 

very happy with my smart sim 

KevinHe_2123227
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I ever got was moving my families all 3 networks over to the smarty network! You just can’t beat unlimited data for £16,

#1 tip for getting a bargain is by signing up to smarty! 

SallyMo_2015458
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best tip for a bargain don’t accept the first thing you see I saved over £40 before Christmas on a large Lego set looked at different shops and win win 

SallyMo_2015458
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Don’t accept first viewing of something  keep looking and thanks smarty for your extended 60gb offer

MahadBu_2291999
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have the 40gb for £10 and it is a great bargain and I’m very satisfied with the signals I get it’s perfect for me

HarizHa_2187054
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best deal - tour of Malaysian islands for £10! I spoke a bit of Malay so the operator gave us a discount

MahadBu_2291999
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I’m very happy with the bargain that I get for £10 for 40gb and the signals are perfect always working good

Taofeek_2432399
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Paying 15 pounds per month for unlimited data 

JackieC_1644748
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain - a worn-once Asos cream teddy coat, draped on a chair in a chi-chi design/furniture shop in a posh village. Only £!5 - and everyone admires it.

WhattheFunk
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I've found is the 60GB for 10 pounds. That is 30Gb with a free 30gb add on. Great stuff! 

Midzark
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My Best Bargain of the year is finding Smarty 40gb for £8 a month!

My Best ever bargain would be my Nintendo Switch V2 at the time couldn't get hold of and I got one "nearly brand new" with 3 top games and case for £110! Couldn't believe it!! 

My number one tip is know what your looking for and spend a couple of hours hunting all sites and writing down all the different prices! Might take some time but the savings your make can be massive! Also NEVER accept your 1st renewal on anything from car insurance to dog insurance, your nearly always find a better price by just looking 👌

Paolo_dw
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

SMARTY is the best bargain

blackvench
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

The best bargain was to find Smarty with no contract, 100Gb data and roaming for £12. Amazing value! Very happy!

Sheozza
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

£20 for unlimited everything!

My current contract at £20 for unlimited everything!

Do your research and spend time comparing different companies and look at reviews too!

Panagio_1861878
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

• website called HotUKDeals. It’s how I found my smarty contract

Diptyrajani1330
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

This has been the best bargain so far and very happy and satisfied with their service 

JamesGrim03
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Amazon £100 Gift Voucher Draw 

Best Bargain is £10 for 60Gb of data. Can’t beat it with a big stick. 

SWeldu_521973
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I have moved to 120GB tariff from 30GB for just an extra £2. An amazing bargain!

DanielR_1353264
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Do your research to find a great bargain. 

LisaJon_1389366
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Paying £12 a month for my phone on smarty

LisaJon_1389366
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Only paying £12 a month for my calls txts and internet from smarty

StevenFo_802395
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

1- my smarty contract

2- Nike metcon shoes

3- research and cashback sites

Cheryl____
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

A great new blue coat for seven pounds. The best bargain. 

William_1871843
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I sign up to Smarty over a year ago and then signed my wife up to yet another great deal, a few months later when her current contract ended. Best money saver so far

BusyG
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Brussel Sprout socks for 29p at Tesco after Christmas one year.

I joined Vinted this year and bought my daughter an amazing sequinned party dress for £4. Also whole family joined Smarty - group discount!

Do you really need it? - Use wishlists to wait and weigh up how much you really want/need something. Impulsive buys are rarely a good deal. Think whether you could borrow or get second hand. Shop around.

Onyx505
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • I found 85% off some great clothing
  • This year phone was a great deal & smarty
  • Always research

JamesGrim03
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Amazon £100 Gift Card Draw

• What was the best bargain you've ever found? The best bargain i found is £10 per month for 60Gb of data. Can’t beat it with a big stick. 

AshaniD_2088083
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

LOVE smarty,coverage is good, 5G speeds are good and it is such a bargain. Where else can you get 40 GB for £9 with group plan. Very flexibleand can easily change numbers and plans.       SMARTY WAS THE BEST BARGAIN FOR ME 👍

NegativeZero
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Curry’s had an amazing Christmas deal a few years back for a TV and soundbar combination, I saved £1,000!

a 216 Litre tank with a cabinet from Maiden head aquatics for £150!

Dont rush into buying things you need! There are always seasonal offers in shops or second hand items available!  

ClaireC_2427494
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best Bargain Sept 22. Brand new pair of Rieker ladies brown suede fur lined ankle boots for £4.00, retail at £72.00. Perfect fit and so comfy - still wearing them now.

Best Bargain bagged this year. A brand new fleece lined hand knitted jacket made in Nepal, £5 from a charity shop. Googled it when I got home - on line price £70. I have received so many compliments about this Jacket and it is so warm.

No 1 tip for getting a bargain - trawl the charity shops on a regular basis, you never know what you might find and that’s half the fun. Even if you don’t recognise the label if you love it, buy it. Then google it when you get home and you may be pleasantly surprised.

STUSTU2006
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

The best bargain I ever found was Smarty! Superb value for money! 

AKSHATGA_651544
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  1. The best broadband bargain I've ever found was when, out of the blue, my neighbor mentioned a secret deal from a lesser-known provider that offered lightning-fast speeds at a fraction of the usual cost. It was like striking gold in the realm of internet connectivity.

2. This year, the best broadband bargain I've bagged was a surprise discount from my current provider for being a loyal customer. Unbeknownst to me, they had a special promotion, and with a simple inquiry, I managed to upgrade my plan at a discounted rate, enjoying faster speeds without breaking the bank.

3. My number one tip for getting a broadband bargain is to keep an eye on promotional events by providers. Sometimes, during special occasions or holidays, they unveil exclusive deals that can significantly slash your monthly bill or provide additional perks. It's all about timing and staying vigilant for those hidden gems in the broadband market.

AKSHATGA_651544
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  1. The best broadband bargain I've ever found was when, out of the blue, my neighbor mentioned a secret deal from a lesser-known provider that offered lightning-fast speeds at a fraction of the usual cost. It was like striking gold in the realm of internet connectivity.
  2. This year, the best broadband bargain I've bagged was a surprise discount from my current provider for being a loyal customer. Unbeknownst to me, they had a special promotion, and with a simple inquiry, I managed to upgrade my plan at a discounted rate, enjoying faster speeds without breaking the bank.
  3. My number one tip for getting a broadband bargain is to keep an eye on promotional events by providers. Sometimes, during special occasions or holidays, they unveil exclusive deals that can significantly slash your monthly bill or provide additional perks. It's all about timing and staying vigilant for those hidden gems in the broadband market

NadineC_2205362
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Switching from another network provider to Smarty, I was paying £33 per month for the same data Smarty is offering me for only £7.20🤯