Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

Samanth_2188854
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Bargain of the year was finding out that if I call the number for my local radio competition make me a winner it was in my bundle price and not £2.50 per txt message. I’m now in the draw every day I just need them to call me so I can say make me a winner haha 

MarkAds_1841069
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've ever found? - I remember finding a hard disk in a sale , it had been reduced from £120 to £40. Snapped that up straight away! 

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? - I managed to get some good deals on my rtx 2060 whilst the sales were on, I bought a game called Bee Simulator for a laugh

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? - Follow the pricerunner price-trackers you’ll almost definitely find a bargain. 

Lyon
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

i am currently on the winter offer 15gb £7 great offers this is why i choose smarty 👍

TimCrum_2078817
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Thought I'd try and enter the draw, as a new person I'm completely lost as to how where I enter. Never mind

JamesCollard
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My Smarty contract is the best mobile phone bargain I’ve ever had.

No increase to my mobile phone contact was my best bargain this year.

The best way to get a bargain is to know the best deals and prices.

caroline_349665
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain is having all my family on smarty, getting an extra 10% off already great prices.

I know when things hit sales and wait for them, currently taking advantage of Dunelm and 20% of bedding.

I save items I want and check prime prices and black Friday prices. Rather than look through all offers so I buy what I need or want rather than buy something just because it's a bargain.

AkFa_1591984
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

What was the best bargain you've ever found? Car insurance cheaper by 30% than my renewal quote from my current provider

What was the best bargain you've ever found? None yet - too early in the year for bargains

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Be patient & shop around !

Tetiana_2043397
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Using Smarty for my mobile was a pretty good move. I’m free with speaking, chatting and social media!

ANTHONYW_414804
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

1. What was the best bargain you have ever found?

I got a 4k TV for £50

2. What was the best bargain you have bagged this year?

I got hold of a PC for £25 and it's fully working and fairly new

3. What is your number one tip for getting a good bargain?

Shop around, look for sales, don't always buy new,2nd hand items can sometimes be immaculate

Samanth_2188854
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My one tip for getting a bargain is to do research beforehand. Just because it’s on sale somewhere doesn’t mean it’s the cheapest it can be 🙂

MartinE_2070866
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain i received was from yourselves 😊 im getting 125gig for £12 a month and used to pay £17 a month for 3 gig for years with my old provider …thank you smarty and happy new year to you all 🍾🎉🥳

kathryn_1218302
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I ever found was when my son was small and wanted the coveted Stretch Armstrong toy for Christmas. I was a single parent with not a huge fund to spend on presents so after writing his letter to Santa I knew I had to try and get this but had a dilemma as couldn’t afford it. By chance i was handed a leaflet when walking out of the train station from an out of town shop that was doing a pre-Xmas 50% discount for the first 50 customers. I turned around and got back on the train and raced down there and bagged the toy. I had a very happy little boy on Christmas morning. 
my tip is to keep all options open and do your research - there’s nearly always somewhere that will offer a competitive price. 

Knazevs
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

The best bargain you've ever found: I was looking for a microwave oven to buy and decided to bid on an auction on one popular website . I placed a £27 bet and was lucky to win as there were no more bidders. The microwave oven cost around £500 new and I only paid £27 for it. That was the real bargain. 

ZandaEr_2310782
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was gettin a smarty pay as you go sim from asda for 0.89p.

Best bargain this year was buying 6 pairs of Puma shoes and saving around £200.00! Happy New year to me ! 😉

If you need a Tip on how to bag a bargain, it`s simple- just look out for seasonal sales! 🙂

Zanda.

NainasSoni
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

32 Gb for £8 was my favourite bargain on Smart so far. Sometimes it has the most amazing deals. I have been using it for almost 3 years now. So that speaks for itself. 

Mohamad_2440389
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Very good 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

rahmamu_2401409
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain you have ever found? 

The best bargain I have ever found was the smarty plan for £12 for 40GB in 2023. I was completely shocked at this deal considering it was so cheap for so much data.

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

I bought new shoes that look almost as identical to the low jordan 4s but for such a cheaper price. Only £12!

What is the number one tip for getting a bargain?

To download brands and go shopping when sales are like 50% off.

hidestheireyes
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I've ever gotten was a subscription to a matched betting site. Was about £30 for my first month and I made over £300 in that time! Have long since gone past all the easy money but am doing much more complex stuff now and it's paying off my credit cards slowly but surely 

DarrenP_1652374
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Great Value for money...Bargain

JoelJob_1369449
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Tell me about the most memorable deal you've come across. I recall stumbling upon a stunning watch during a clearance event. Originally priced at $300, it was marked down to just $50. Doubting the accuracy, I inquired at the register, only to confirm the unbelievable price. Needless to say, I seized the opportunity immediately!

What's the standout bargain you've snagged lately? I scored some fantastic discounts on tech gadgets during recent sales, including my new headphones. Also, I picked up a quirky game called "Pizza Delivery Tycoon" that turned out to be surprisingly entertaining!

Share your top strategy for finding great deals. Invest time in exploring various options within your budget range, and resist compromising for unnecessary extras. The effort spent in searching pays off, as you're bound to discover a worthwhile bargain.

JoelJob_1369449
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Tell me about the most memorable deal you've come across. I recall stumbling upon a stunning watch during a clearance event. Originally priced at $300, it was marked down to just $50. Doubting the accuracy, I inquired at the register, only to confirm the unbelievable price. Needless to say, I seized the opportunity immediately!

What's the standout bargain you've snagged lately? I scored some fantastic discounts on tech gadgets during recent sales, including my new headphones. Also, I picked up a quirky game called "Pizza Delivery Tycoon" that turned out to be surprisingly entertaining!

Share your top strategy for finding great deals. Invest time in exploring various options within your budget range, and resist compromising for unnecessary extras. The effort spent in searching pays off, as you're bound to discover a worthwhile bargain.

StephenD_125357
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My wife is the best bargain I have ever found!

Curiousnessie
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?
    always search for the item you’re after in HotUKDeals to see the cheapest it’s been found for and use that as your target price. Happy hunting!

Grumpy
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best tip for getting a bargain. Know what you're looking for and what it's worth.

Charlot_2265261
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My greatest bargain is a pair of purple Hunter wellies for £9. I'm a size 5 to managed to get away with a junior size in the sales

My greatest bargain this year is to win a competition on Instagram. I received a voucher and used it in the January sales to grab a half price coat

My top tip is to go to Tkmaxx on a Thursday when the new stock arrives. SSH!. Don't tell everyone 

JackHiggi_12393
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

My favourite deal is the unlimited data deal for £20,I was spending £10 for 30/50g but using it so quick now for only £10 more I get unlimite it’s so good thank you!!

MaryLill_729142
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I used to be on 30GB for £10 and then SMARTY offered me double data so I’m on 60GB for £10. Such a bargain 

NC_942990
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? - The 5GB plan
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? - I got 7 days unlimited data when my internet went out and it was plenty.
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Check website and newsletters for deals

MartinE_2070866
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best way to find a bargain is to look on google for the item you are looking for and click the shopping icon and scroll through and compare other sites to see which one is cheapest.

AdamMap_2019040
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I picked the 30gb plan for a tenner which is loads of data and a bargain and then I was updated to 60gb because they had a promotion on at the time.so getting even more data at a fast speed for my money.

Top tip would be if your not using alot of your data to check out the other plans available.as you can change them at any time and sometimes they have special promotions on lower plans as well so you save even more money and still get lots of data.

William_1626249
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Outside of electronics my best bargain was at Adidas, two garments for half price. 👍

theninjaman
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Best bargain I got this year was £10 for 60 gigs worth of internet and unlimited calls and texts from Smarty 👌👍💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

SaraAnge_972968
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Unlimited calls and texts, with 200GB data is pretty awesome bargain 💪🤩

NehaMal_1939479
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

One of the best bargains I've bagged this year was that I purchased during a major sale event. I had been tracking the price for a while and patiently waited for the opportune moment to make the purchase. I secured a significant reduction in the overall cost through a combination of discounts, promotions, and cashback offers. It's a great feeling when strategic planning and patience pay off, allowing me to get a high-quality item at a fraction of its original price.

JamesCollard
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I ever found was my Smarty contract 

Best Bargain this year was no increase in my Smarty contract 

best way to find a bargain is to keep abreast of all the deals and offers

ScottJo_1338748
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The best bargain I’ve done was swap to smarty. Recommend to my mom who is an old pensioner to switch to smarty to save her bills as sky keeps increasing their prices. We are happy with the services smarty provides us. 

NadiaYu_1472987
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain is 100GB for 12£. Absolutely love it. Can’t understand how my friends still pay 50£ to O2. 

WaqarAh_2449233
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Found a cheaper car someone wanted to get rid 

This was best buye of this year 

Keep searching 

DonStau_1004581
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain is Smarty doubling my data allowance for free 30gig to 60gig.

JadeL
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain- back in 2014 I found the entire ‘House MD’ DVD set for £5 in my local charity shop.