Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,151 REPLIES 2,151

كانت صفقة رائعة مع سمارتي حقا للانترنت

tpistaken
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Bargain that I doubled my data on Blackfriday

tpistaken
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The best bargain I had is that I doubled my data on Blackfriday

RobinConn
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The best bargain I found was a trip for two to turkey for only £800

The best bargain was probably push this year boxing day sales it's all 50% off

That would be check other websites, search to see who or where it can be cheaper and sometimes waiting until it goes down in price or sales come 

JamesGr_2375262
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Signing up to SMARTY using a friend’s referral code so we both get a £10 voucher was an absolute bargain! 

Toddy
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I bagged this year was a double edged safety razor. Rather than paying a fortune to replace a plastic cartridge, you just replace the actual blade at a fraction of the cost. It's environmentally friendly, saves a fortune and the shave is closer and more comfortable.

MorganA_1321163
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The best bargain I’ve ever had was £150 off of a £400 item

the best bargain I’ve gotten this year is £70 off of a £160 item

my number one tip on getting a bargain is to check different sites and check your emails!!

AmyHadd_1402595
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite bargain was the option to upgrade my GB for the same price 😊

IsobelC_2393283
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

the best bargain i found was Virgin Experiences on black friday, i booked 3 experience days and using discounts i saved £100+, a top tip when buying things online is to stay on the website for 10 min before checking out, usually a discount code will pop up prompting you to complete the purchase!

Oh wow. I'd love to do that for my family. My granddaughter not long done a bungee jump experience and loved it. I'd love for my daughter to have a hot air experience. Well done on doing that. 

digbyphonic
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

1. University course

2. camera

3. be patient. the right item for the right price will present itself, when the time is right.

ByronBe_1770837
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Great bargain in December with extra data 

KAMALDE_2043500
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

- Best bargain ive ever found: A family trip ( 2 adults,3 children) to Romania for 1/3 of the full price via Amex.

- Best Bargain this year: Switching to Smarty from Vodafone for £10 a month for 60GB data.

- Tip for best bargain: Shop around, compare the prices and quality, if possible, wait for promotional offer and ALWAYS look for discount codes when shopping online.

IanMuli_1842514
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Best bargain is 100gb bundle

That's what I got for my great granddaughter. Best ever

Budgei-1969
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Changing from EE to Smarty, saved a ton of money each month and get free roaming in Europe just in time for my holiday to Malta. 

Oh I did that too. Would highly recommend it. Their response is exceptional when you have a problem. Even check with you once it's been resolved. I had a check in 2 days after they help rectify it. Enjoy your smarty 

DarrenB_1793178
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

A free years ago I got tickets to Lady Gaga on eBay, for £30. This was just when Bad Romance came out, and suddenly ticket prices went up massively. When I was in the arena I met multiple people who’d paid upwards of £120 each

Alexand_2239016
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Number 1 tip for getting a bargain? Community. Keep tabs in your local area with locally based shops and producers. They'll often reduce prices for committed customers and let you know ahead of time. 

The_Button_King
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Best bargain I've bagged is getting loads of ramen noodles for cheap from the BBC good food show. I got tickets for it from Groupon for a discount too, so everything was cheaper.

GulaG
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

1. Best bargain I ever found was for my PC case, it was 65% off

2. Best bargain this year was for my first car

3. Be patient, don't rush. Also if shopping online user extensions like Vetted and Honey

LeeRowl_2392923
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Unlimited service 

OdinRobi_887600
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My tip for getting bargains is keeping an eye out for unwanted gifts especially after Christmas as there always under priced. Recently purchased a pair of Sony wh-xb910n which were well under the retail price. 

ClareCat_238338
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Always taking up smarty deals saves me money and keeps my daughter happy , but I also got her the misfits hoodie she desperately wanted which was £30 worth waiting for as I got it for £8 ! Smiles all round ☺️ 

ThomasW_1331147
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My cousin's wedding voucher from Groupon 

Rafaela_1939685
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The best bargain was purchasing the Smarty sim card with 60Gb for £10

This year, best bargain was the free glasses provided by my workplace

You could find really good bargains using Top Cashback or Groupon

DanaCal_2266402
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was swapping to your sim card my old contract was £40 a month I love this deal

Harpyblue
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best tip for a bargain in the UK?

Never get a train, a coach is a fraction of the price.

AdrianTCG
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Best bargain has to be when I bought Deathloop for just £4 a few weeks after release but also the 128gb for £12 with no contract attachment has to be a bargain, can't find a similar deal that is worth it heh

DamianDr_458409
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Probably my current sim with you guys, otherwise an easy jet flight back in the day,  £30 return flight to Dublin

mhuseynova05
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

1. Best bargain found: vintage jacket in a thrift shop

2. Best bargain bagged: half priced streak, shopping and free doughnut at my 4lifer shop, Lidl

3 Bargain tip: finders, keepers. keep the good koosh that you find

Stephan_2139394
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you’ve ever found? 

Unlimited data for £16! 

What was the best bargain you bagged in 2023? 

Refer friends and get something like a 10% off next bill

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? 

Lots of research if you have time, then by word of mouth I've found numerous bargains 

ChrisBa_2394934
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain this year was definitely Smarty. Saves money, more data and free roaming.

MotorMapUK
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've ever found?

Best bargain was buying a MR2 mk1 for £400... How times have changed

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

An eBay special for a new routerW

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

Research before purchase, use cash back sites and check hotdealsuk. Don't assume Amazon is always cheapest!

OliviaR
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Best ever bargain was smarty sim card, bills down from £22 per month to £7

Best bargain this year was a oodie down from £85 to £10

Be patient and wait for deals to come up 

DanielH_2067557
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Switching from EE to smarty best bargain ever. Saving myself 35 pound a month and get more data whilst I'm at it. 

AndrewM_2200380
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

.The best bargain I have ever found is the smarty cashback for the internet I don't use

.Defently finding out about smarty was my best bargain for the year as its such a good price

.the best tip to find a bargain I would say is to look around and look into the best deals instead of picking the first deal you see 

PaulSwe_1848234
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The continued unlimited plan... from Smarty.. 👍

DanielH_2067557
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Switching from EE to smarty 

Globalas3
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Seiko watch that was worth 1000£ bought it for 650£.

Samsung s23 on black friday with free galaxy buds fe; 100£ cashback; and one year of disney+.

just subscribe to the emails of the bargain that mostly interests you and wait for the right moment.