cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pandaj
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Just been with Smarty for 1 month from Voxi. Though I can't complain about the 5G coverage. I'm surprised I am unable to reply to a short code from my GP nor do I get visual voicemail. It's 2024 hardly new technology. I feel I will need to go back to Voxi once my contact nesrly is up which is a shame as I like the network coverage, but if I cannot submit readings to my GP (which I could do with VOXI) then its not a safe network for me. 

1 Comment
Decembersangel
SMARTY Spark
SMARTY Spark

Hi @Pandaj 👋

SMARTY mobile does not support short code texts 🙄. This has been an ongoing complaint by many, many customers and they have yet to do anything about it (if you search the Community board for this topic you will see how many posts there are about it!) 😤. Unfortunately, SMARTY do not make it clear that this is the case for any potential new customers (which, I personally, think is very wrong) so they don't find out until they have joined 😡.
Have you looked at iD Mobile as they also use the THREE network? They support short code texts (there is a charge as they are not part of the data) and the cost and plans are comparable to SMARTY.
As for 'visual voicemail' .... I have never heard of that 😲 so I can't say which providers support it.
x x x