cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Theft

Hazelwal_710199
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I paid for add on for my husband 6 days ago for his trip. He now cannot make calls. The credit ran out but Smarty WILL NOT apply the credit I paid for!!!

2 REPLIES 2

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

You are moaning at the wrong people ! This is the Smarty Community Forum, we are customers, like you, we do not work for Smarty, so of course cannot look at other customers account details. 

You need to contact Smarty via webchat, which is available from 08.00 - 20.00 seven days per week 

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Hazelwal_710199  Titling your thread as "Theft" is never likely to get the best response from a company.

Theft is the act of taking another person's property or services without that person's permission or consent with the intent to deprive the rightful owner of it.

I'm quite sure that smarty do not intend taking the money without providing service and also you gave it voluntarily.

Did the money show up on your husband's account dashboard as being credit? Where was he trying to use it? If it was for roaming outside the EU, then in some countries the cost is very high and a couple of email downloads will suck up all of that credit.

Get him to check his account online first perhaps.