cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SIM REG

PAULHEW_2450251
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I've Registered My SIM But It Still Hasn't Flipped Over To My New Phone Please Help As I Can't Find A Customer Support Number?

7 REPLIES 7

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@PAULHEW_2450251  Firstly, you may have to wait a little while for your sim to register. When the number shows on your account dashboard, it should be fine to go. Don't forget that you may need to turn the phone off and then on again in order to force the sim to register to the network.

Not sure why 'New Phone' is relevant here - it's the sim that is important.

Customer Support is done via web chat with the Support Team. For most of the networks that operate on good value with low prices, this is the case as it keeps down overheads.

PAULHEW_2450251
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I've Been Waiting Over A Week Now. Originally I Put The Wrong Sim In So I Re Did It All Over Again And Put The Correct Sim In to My I Phone 7 And Have Waited A Week Now And Still Nothing.

@PAULHEW_2450251 That's a slightly different story then.

You will need to have that web chat so that Support Team can sort out exactly what you have got. Start off with whatever your account dashboard shows.

PAULHEW_2450251
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

How Do I Start A Webb Chat Please? I'm Rubbish With Technology As My Ex Wife Who Recently Booted Me Out Did Everything.

@PAULHEW_2450251  Firstly go to : https://smarty.co.uk/contact then click on the blue box at bottom right hand corner of the window.

PAULHEW_2450251
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I'm So Sorry But It Won't Let Me Open Up A Conversation. I'm So Rubbish When It Comes To Technology I Can't Seem To Figure It Out. I'm Paniking Now As I Don't Have A Phone And My Family Can't Contact Me.

@PAULHEW_2450251  At bottom of that page, there is a 'start conversation' button or else the text says:

Alternatively, you can email us at team@smarty.co.ukThe team normally respond within a day