cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sevice

KateSmi_2710435
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hi , have just switched to smarty not  sure what I'm doing wrong . Get no phone sevice and no data in or out the house . Family all have smarty with no probs . Not sure what I'm not doing . Any thoughts appreciated ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

5 REPLIES 5

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Do you have coverage on Three, Smartyโ€™s parent network, where you live, etc ? (You havenโ€™t said whether your family members on Smarty are in the same household)

Have you bought a plan containing minute, texts and data ? Check your account dashboard. 

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@KateSmi_2710435  Are the family at same property? If you have literally just joined, you may need to give it a while for the system to catch up. Mat also help to turn phone off and then on to try to force the sim to register to network. Also, you should be able to see your sim mobile number and details of your current Smarty plan in your account dashboard.

Thanks for reply , other 3 in same household all good .mine been set up since Friday .  Hubby sat next to me and has great service but not mine ๐Ÿซค have checked settings with theirs and turned in /off several times . Will keep trying . Thank you 

Do you all have the same model of phone ? 

Did you check your account dashboard, to check that you have an active plan ? 

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey KateSmi_2710435 ,

I am sorry that you are having issues, If you still need assistance i recommend talking to our customer care team, they will be able to check your account and offer specific advise https://smarty.co.uk/contact available daily from 8am โ€“ 8pm.