SnnaHus_2213130
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hey it says my plan has paused I was going to top up 

1 REPLY 1

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Read this recent thread, which may apply to you.

This is the Smarty community forum, populated by Smarty users. As we don’t work for Smarty, we don’t of course have access to your account. 

If the thread below doesn’t answer your question, you would need to start a webchat with a Smarty agent.

https://community.smarty.co.uk/t5/chats-hacks/auto-renew-experience/m-p/2911#M2477 

FWIW my own experience:

Even though since I joined Smarty on June 2nd this year, I have had a positive balance, as I usually add £20 or so monthly via the pay point top up, when my plan renews,  my account / app always says my service has been paused, and I need to log in again, which is a pain.

HOWEVER, that’s “just” the website / app, as CRUCIALLY the actual smarty service is not paused, I still have signal, can still make and take calls, and use data. There is an anomaly in the Smarty renewals process, which gives the impression that a users service has been paused, when it fact it hasn’t. 

Obviously, the process above only applies when people do have a positive monetary balance within their account. ”