No/weak signal

RhysGar_2576368
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

8 REPLIES 8

Chalkychap
SMARTY Major Player
SMARTY Major Player

Hey @RhysGar_2576368, there's NO signal in my location too - but this is normal. 

I rely on the SMARTY WiFi Calling service in my location. 

Thanks for the feedback.  I thought Smarty was better than this but it's not very impressive so far.

Okay @RhysGar_2576368, what leads you to think SMARTY was better than this? 

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@RhysGar_2576368  What would you like the members to help you with then?

I'm new to Smarty so I suppose  I'm asking whether it is  normal to have no phone service unless I turn on Wi-Fi calling on my phone if this is Smarty standard in Shropshire then I should maybe try another service

@RhysGar_2576368 Aha! Now we have a bit more info to go on.

Did you do a Coverage check for your area before signing up to Smarty? Also, if you expect there to be a signal, have you done a Network Status check to see if there is any work on local masts?

Despite all of that, people sometimes find their property to be in a 'dead zone' with no signal for a variety of reasons. Personal experience tells me this is fact.

@RhysGar_2576368 Forgot to say....if you do end up trying another service, Three is unlikely to be any better - Smarty runs on that network.

Okay @RhysGar_2576368, do you not have coverage anywhere in Shropshire while using your SMARTY SIM card? 

Actual mobile coverage on the SMARTY mobile network will vary here and there - perhaps there's a network incident in your location.