cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peter_ODonnell
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I have just joined. I intend to use my new 'VOICE"  SIM card in my 4G LTE dongle. I got confused about the plans and the "VOICE" seemed to be a better deal than the "DATA" 

Any comments would be welcome.

Peter.

2 REPLIES 2

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Your new sim will with in your dongle - just be aware of section 5.15 of the Smarty Terms & Conditions, which state that Smarty Mobile is not to be used as a long term replacement for fixed line broadband. If Smarty suspect you of doing this, they may suspend your service. 

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Peter_ODonnell You correctly point out that the 'voice' plans seem better value than the 'data only' plans. At present, there is a £15 unlimited 'voice' plan which is excellent value.

I have never seen any post or article that definitively states any difference between the two and so it is hard to see why people would buy a 'data only' plan - I stand to be corrected on this if anyone can shed further light on it.

Remember that any plan is specifically not designed to replace broadband. It is not uncommon to see those who thought it would replace broadband complain about the signal not being constant. (Come to think of it, it's not uncommon to see people complain about pretty much everything and often without just cause!)