cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages on App

Rufus
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have a current message received from Smarty in the app.  How do I mark it as read or delete it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

George
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi @Rufus this is indeed an error with the notification centre - we have released a new version of the App and are just awaiting the app stores to approve this update. Hopefully this is released in the next day or so and this will remove the notification.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

There are a number of posts about this (assuming you mean the red dot showing on the app, despite nothing being available to read).

It's a glitch and Smarty are working on a fix. If you use iOS on iPhone, you can turn off notifications for the smarty App in Settings.

Rufus
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The query was about a message that was displaued when I tapped the Help Centre's message icon.  I read the message but there was no option to mark it as read or delete it.

I have just opened the app again today and the message centre no longer displays the message, but there is an invitation to send a message if the search and support articles don't answer a question.  That invitation appears and partly obliteratres a notice that satys "Something went wrong.  Give it another try. Reload"  The Reload button doesn't do anything.  Presumably it is not possible to send you messages that way while you sort out the app's messaging functionality.

It's not much of an issue for me to be honest, but I imagine you want your app to work as well as possible.

George
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi @Rufus this is indeed an error with the notification centre - we have released a new version of the App and are just awaiting the app stores to approve this update. Hopefully this is released in the next day or so and this will remove the notification.