cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LN7 6JQ Poor Signal for Days

PeterSm_1971831
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Good evening all..... I Have a NETGEAR 4G Router capable of Download Speeds of up to 1 Gbps and can WiFi Connect Up to 20 Devices, I also have it connected to a Poynting 4G-XPOL-A0001 Cross Polarised 4G Omni LTE Antenna. Yet only getting one signal and really poor service from my SMARTY Unlimited Data Only SIM! YET when i check the are coverage with SMARTY it states Good to very good Inside and Outside signal in my area, which is why I chose SMARTY. The SMARTY Chat person states it could take a significant amount of time to get the issue fixed "Since it is a technical work going on the masts" !! Anyone in Nettleton area having similar issues? Not a happy chappy at all.

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@PeterSm_1971831  - I would be careful about giving any personal info on this public forum (I'm assuming that it is your home postcode).

Have you used the equipment with a mobile sim before in that property? I'm just wondering whether the building structure may interfere with the signal.

If there really is ongoing work, I guess it's a question of waiting it out. The only positive is that you are not commitedto any long term contract if Smarty does not suit your needs.

ShaunCon_764030
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I agree, the coverage is so poor. I drive up and down the M1 and M25 everyday with a dual sim phone. The Smarty signal is always poor or dropping out completely.

I mean really, if they cant even give signal or main highways leading to the Nations capital, what's the point. If you were to break down and need to call for assistance, you would be having to walk down the motorway looking for signal.

You could end up in serious danger one day just trying to save a little money.