cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m trying to transfer my number to Smarty from o2 but keep getting a message on the dashboard “…fai

JackDre_2565901
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Pac code after going through the steps and selecting the date fir the switch I get a message on the dashboard telling me the pac has not been accepted. I received the number from Three telling me it is valid fir 40 days

7 REPLIES 7

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@JackDre_2565901  I'm a bit confused here. You say that the number is currently with O2 and they gave you a PAC. How are Three involved here if you are trying to bring the number over to Smarty?

Did you complete the section in your Account Dashboard?

Yes I have used tge dashboard and the message is “your pac vide has expired” try again. I have trued a few times and even agreed tge switch fir Monday 4March but get tge same message. I’m confused also.

@JackDre_2565901  Sorry, but you didn't explain why you got the PAC from Three if the number was with O2.

You should apply to O2 for the PAC and then give the number and code to smarty via your Account Dashboard.

Numbers should transfer on next business day, so you would have to choose Monday 4th March as the earliest date in any case.

Sorry my mistake My current contract is with 02 NOT three. I have another phone with three. O2 sent the PAC code 

@JackDre_2565901  OK, then you need to check the PAC with O2 first and then, if it still won't work, check with Smarty Support via web chat.

As I said, Monday is the first day for transfer if you get the order in by 5pm today.

I have submitted the code but what is confusing is that when I open dashboard I get the message that the pac has expired and I need to try again. Do I just ignore that message or try again. I don’t want to confuse the system? 
to clarify Three has no relevance here at all. I confused the issue for you. I have completed the three steps using a PAC  code from Three.

Thanks for your help

@JackDre_2565901  If the PAC code comes from Three, it will not work because you say that your number is with O2. 

Perhaps you did have a PAC from Three some time ago? - They expire after between 30 and 40 days depending upon network.